Cornersville @ Wayne Co.

wildcat89

Well, then the D-line needs to show up big this week. It's win or go home at this point. I hope we get after it out there Friday night. No room for costly turnovers or penalties now.

From what I've seen I think our d line will win the battle up front. I would like to see Peyton Hatchett start in this one and just get ugly up front! Edited by wildcat89

Another play that they run is alot like MTP where Stone will take the shotgun snap and run right to where he has three receivers. If the defensive backs quit covering to pursue the run he will just stop and pass it to the receiver who's defensive back left him to defend the run. MTP ran the same play on us for there first touchdown. DE and linbackers better be on there game on that one. Were going to score alot of points if we eliminate the turnovers and penalties. Go cats.

Setting the edge and making the play or at least turning it back in has been a struggle at times for us but I like the interior

Setting the edge and making the play or at least turning it back in has been a struggle at times for us but I like the interior

If WC stacks up the edges with the outside backers and corners the middle will be took care of, that's why I would like to see the two Peyton's start beside each other in the middle this week. I think we need more power up front instead of speed in this one.

If WC stacks up the edges with the outside backers and corners the middle will be took care of, that's why I would like to see the two Peyton's start beside each other in the middle this week. I think we need more power up front instead of speed in this one.

When we get hold of their backs, we need to swarm them! The whole defense needs to lay some licks on them every chance we get! Pour it on till they fold up and lay down! We won't quit no matter what and that will be the difference! " WC" wants it more this week so Cville better be ready for a battle to remember!    My prediction is WC 30 Cville 14    "GO CATS"

I noticed that myself. The OLBs struggled big time against MtP.

If C'ville runs the QB option were he can pass or run then the MLBs will have to flow outside to keep him contained because our D is set up for the OLB to have flats.

I noticed that myself. The OLBs struggled big time against MtP.

If C'ville runs the QB option were he can pass or run then the MLBs will have to flow outside to keep him contained because our D is set up for the OLB to have flats.

Maybe we can get ol # 4 to give em some pointers this week. Not seen the improvement would like to but maybe it will click this week and carry on through the playoffs.

"hit in the mouth"...really? I think that is a little much, they are still children. c'ville has passion and too much to prove as well. may the best team win!

He's just speaking football language. Not referring to actual fighting. Hey I'm hoping them dogs get in a few hits to the mouth of some of those cats! I can assure you him nor anyone on these boards encourage dirty play.

"hit in the mouth"...really? I think that is a little much, they are still children. c'ville has passion and too much to prove as well. may the best team win!

Im not talking about playing dirty, you won't see no cheap shots from WC, it's not their style. The hit in the mouth is just a phrase for coming out and popping helmets from the opening kickoff