Franklin at Station Camp

eers

Commando is a Bison fan trying to fire up the team with some "bulletin board" material. I don't believe any of it. As far as shutting down the Malone boys it will not happen. Even the #2 ranked Oakland Patriots did not do it in the preseason scrimmage. Oakland did win pretty handily but didn't shut them down. As far as conditioning goes SC doesn't play a lot of guys both ways but don't see that being a factor. Nice try Commando but SC still wins despite the talk by at least 3 scores.

Check the NOAA website, and think back to October 31, 2013. Halloween! It rained so hard that Hendersonville ordered Trick or Treat to be held inside. It was on the news. I don't think they have a budget to water the fields in H'ville. They delayed starting school last year in Sumner County over budget issues. It just flat out rained all day Thursday.

The field was slippery. The SC side of the field was so wet the Commandos couldn't mount any offensive drives the entire first Quarter. The dry field would have added a great deal of scoring for the H'ville backs. Instead they fell every down coming out of the backfield.

I had a friend name Chip, he moved away though.

I said they are not quick off the ball, that is way different than saying they have "No speed". You say that.

Who what or where I am is not important. What is important is that Franklin beats down the Bison!

Karma baby! Pure Karma.

All you Rebels be ready for a dog fight! Station Camp doesn't know anything about "sportsmanship".

Be sure to count your fingers, arms, and legs. They will attack you in the pile. Beware!.

Franklin still wins.

After watching the Malone show last night I can honestly say that #3 is the real deal.  He seems to be as advertised.  I was on the field after the game and personally congratulated him and he showed myself and many of the Rebel players much respect and good sportsmanship.  

The rebels turned the ball over and shot themselves in the foot a few times with really stupid penalties.  As someone who actually videoed the game and watching it today it appears the refs had a few questionable calls, 

I know SC has a decent run game but it appears that without #3 they are barely a 500 team.  Malone accounted for all of their 3TD's and approx 75% of their offense, and had a INT and a few good stops on D.  But they do have #3 and with him are very explosive and have a good chance of scoring on any play.  I look forward to watching this kid play on Saturday in a few next year and who knows on Sundays as well one day.  

Edited by youthsportsPIX