MTCS at Marion (McCurry man against this Stewart man)

Roy Dillard

Old Pirate is going to watch the kinfolkes' Warriors earhole them middle Tenn fellers. Go..........Jasper.......now ain't you purple wearing folkes happy? LOPWOAO.....

I would think a lot of SP people, would be be there....Anything they can do to try to be part of MC.....I love it when I see SP people at Marion County  in MC colors..........

Edited by lancer10

I would think a lot of SP people, would be be there....Anything they can do to try to be part of MC.....I love it when I see SP people at Marion County in MC colors..........

nah jest wannabe fellers like you that ain't got a real team! Recon theys will be a HEEP of Pirate kinfolkes there shouting GO JASPER.......LOPAO Edited by OLD PIRATE

Hey guys! Glenn here. I guess I have a question. Someone told me a minute ago that the Warriors have been working on theirs fastness. They said the warriors even have been training with a pirate that played on our state champions team. They said he was the runningback that we had that was real real fast. I guess it should help them cause they aren't real fast. If I was a warrior fan I would hope he stays around and trains the little warriors cause the older warriors need to work on their fastness. If they play the Yellow Hornets from Trousdale they might get stung cause they are always fast. I heard that Church school from Knoxville is pretty fast this year and real strong. I guess those will be the two teams the warriors would have to beat to get them another golden football. If they keep working on their fastness they could get them one next year. They better get to getting fast though cause last Friday they were not very fast. Good luck tonight warriors. I won't come cause I don't like you but good luck.

From Glenn