Dyersburg and C C.

WestTNexpert

Anxious to see who comes out of this quad.  Liberty is my pick over Craigmont -even though they are playing a freshman qb-he's a play maker. Haywood may shock Trezevant-I suppose those boys are upset after throwing a game away in the last minute. Northside will fall to the Chargers-those Indians can't get lucky 3 weeks in a row. Dyersburg will own Crockett. After this week, it's going to get interesting.  It will all depend on what team shows up for each school.  All have had their moments and all have shown their weaknesses.....................................Go BIG or Go HOME.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trojans by three touchdowns. Jones was held to 8 yards last time. Looking forward to Covington next week for some revenge for last year. We will beat them by four touchdowns. Just my predictions.

I guess I was mistaken..... but I though Jones did not play in the first one. Was still injured..... at least according to the guys on 101.5 in Jackson.

well...those of us who consider ourselves experts were at least right about the dburg/crockett game...

think we all missed the covington/north side shindig...but thats cool

Dburg and NS played right before the season...trojans injured and lookin sorry in that scrimmage...film shows it

does NS overlook them and take a mule kick to the face??? never know...i really wana know how this game goes down...

i think NS will be able to move the ball through the air...not on the ground against the trojan line...the indian D has kept them in games allowing their offense to make just enough plays to win...gona be a good one

I think Northside will win by throwing and running.  They will be able to spread dburg out run the zone read and throw the ball.  Dburg gave up 223 yards to the Jones kid from Crockett.  Granted they only gave up one td, but Crockett had opportunites.  I see Dburg losing to Northside or Trezevant.  Northside's experience from last year will hel

I think Northside will win by throwing and running. They will be able to spread dburg out run the zone read and throw the ball. Dburg gave up 223 yards to the Jones kid from Crockett. Granted they only gave up one td, but Crockett had opportunites. I see Dburg losing to Northside or Trezevant. Northside's experience from last year will hel

Dyersburg returned 9 offensive starters from last season and 7 defensive. How much more experience could you want? Jones was ore season all state. That kids got talent but northside doesn't have that. And northside can not stop that trojan offense Crockett sold out for the run and ended up allowing 3 passing TD's. with a team like that its hard to shut down both.

Dyersburg returned 9 offensive starters from last season and 7 defensive. How much more experience could you want? Jones was ore season all state. That kids got talent but northside doesn't have that. And northside can not stop that trojan offense Crockett sold out for the run and ended up allowing 3 passing TD's. with a team like that its hard to shut down both.

You need a new name!!! Edited by slapper

Well, "expert" by experience I mean playoff runs. Northside had a deep run last year. The last four out of six years the dyersburg trojans have been outsed in the first round.

Well this is a new year. And in this year northside has come very close to losing to south Gibson and Ripley. And to be honest they got lucky in both and Dyersburg put the mercy rule on both teams. Numbers don't lie.

DREAM ON!!! If they are not to banged up after Crockett cause believe me Crockett didn't give them nothing from kick off to the QB spike Crockett brought it. Now they have North Side these boys can play ball. I know they do not have a field that stays green year round or a big sewer pipe for there boys to run through but instead they spend there time practicing working hard things Dyersburg knows nothing about. But if they accidentally beat JNS They are not good enough to compete with the teams anywhere east of the Tennessee River.