Dobyns Bennett vs Morristown East

orangeandwhite

Guys, I think EASTFAN wants to talk about Mo East a little too.  Soooo, where's a good place to eat between the Model City and Morristown?  ;)

Ok, the game... I personally think MoEast has to stop the DB running game off the tackles, and keep the DEs home and contain.  I've seen DB twice this year and think this goes a good ways towards stopping DB.  MoEast has to own the line when on defense.  I don't see DB's passing game beating you.  The MoEast D line has to keep the Indian front hogs from latching on and preventing pursuit of the ball.  If you have a group of refs that like to see the color of their own flags on the green turf, then I think this will also be plus for MoEast as well, as weird as that sounds coming outta my head.  They will assist on the latching on I refer to.  Stop the pulling Indian linemen on trap plays and contain around the ends.  Flush the QB and he'll tuck it quick.  I'd want him to put it in the air if I had good dbs. 

Just my 2 cents.

Edited by Pudding

Guys, I think EASTFAN wants to talk about Mo East a little too.  Soooo, where's a good place to eat between the Model City and Morristown?  ;)

Ok, the game... I personally think MoEast has to stop the DB running game off the tackles, and keep the DEs home and contain.  I've seen DB twice this year and think this goes a good ways towards stopping DB.  MoEast has to own the line when on defense.  I don't see DB's passing game beating you.  The MoEast D line has to keep the Indian front hogs from latching on and preventing pursuit of the ball.  If you have a group of refs that like to see the color of their own flags on the green turf, then I think this will also be plus for MoEast as well, as weird as that sounds coming outta my head.  They will assist on the latching on I refer to.  Stop the pulling Indian linemen on trap plays and contain around the ends.  Flush the QB and he'll tuck it quick.  I'd want him to put it in the air if I had good dbs. 

Just my 2 cents.

Don't tell about this !n0rh.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Guys, let get back to Morristown East vs DB on Friday night. What type of offense dose DB run? How big or are they fast on defense.Who are the players East must stop if they want to get a win Friday night? Just 2 more days to kickoff.

Here it is in a nut shell , we are young, slow, one dimensional and play tight in the playoffs.

Casey and Holt is it on offense. Sensabaugh good at DE. Defensive backs are short and slow and can't tackle. Tremell good at linebacker and RB but never gets to run it. Other two RB are young and hesitant. OL is good but starting Senior center is out. PK young but shows promise. Stop Casey and you stop DB. Just too much youth to be competitive this year but the next few show real promise. Sorry to be so negative sounding but if your an Indian fan you know it's true. ROLL TRIBE

Oh yeah, the offense. Shotgun read, I, some option. Just a general mix.

Edited by dbFAN91

Just my 2 cents.

Count on the plus, you will see the flags !

Guys, let get back to Morristown East vs DB on Friday night. What type of offense dose DB run? How big or are they fast on defense.Who are the players East must stop if they want to get a win Friday night? Just 2 more days to kickoff.

If Morristown East stops #35 for DB, they stop the Indians. He's by far their best player and really the only offensive threat they've got.

Im going with Dobyns Bennett by 2 TDs. I saw mo east play my Govs and I wasn't super impressed. The Govs missed two extra points, had receivers drop atleast two wide open td passes and our quarterback gave a gift to mo east and they still only beat us 35-34.

Edited by Governors91

Im going with Dobyns Bennett by 2 TDs. I saw mo east play my Govs and I wasn't super impressed. The Govs missed two extra points, had receivers drop atleast two wide open td passes and our quarterback gave a gift to mo east and they still only beat us 35-34.

I agree, especially if Coach Clark stays out of the shotgun/spread and powers the ball with Casey.  DB still has more talent/tradition than ME even if their fans don't believe it.

My understanding #1 quit playing football for DB this week because coach Clark said he was un-coachable and took him out of starting line up !!! anyone have any news on this ? aswell the boy that transffered from North Jacobi Thompson news is he can play if we make to Maryville , True ? will it make a deffrence , probably not , but will add some excitment ... I heard this kid is a very special player ..