Dobyns Bennett vs Morristown East

orangeandwhite

The players change, but the results stay the same.

What is the commen denominator?

You are correct. I'm so done with this coaching staff. They've been sitting in the same place too dang long. I don't care if we go down hill or not. It's time for some new blood because the blood we've got is bad. Thanks for the many years but this needs to end. Please. I've been a loyal fan for 17 years and I can't take this anymore. I'm exhausted. Even with us being down this year we should have beaten East by 5-6 scores. There were some bad calls tonight but the play calls were not much better. Looking forward to some change. ROLL TRIBE

Some of you DB fans crack me up. Graham Clark has done more for that program than most others have done for their own. He has one not so great season and you all want gone. One season out of how many? The majority of all teams have a "down year".

You have no clue what you're talking about. So please, go find a subject that you are 10% qualified to discuss. Only a DB fan that has followed this program for 10 years or so will understand my comment. Same song 7 times over.

You have no clue what you're talking about. So please, go find a subject that you are 10% qualified to discuss. Only a DB fan that has followed this program for 10 years or so will understand my comment. Same song 7 times over.

My mother is a DB grad(former cheerleader as well). I've followed the Indians program since I was a kid. I'm in my late 20's now, thanks.

Edited by AlumnI01

Here we go...another DB melt down thread.  It seems that we have one of these every year.

If you guys are foolish enough to run off a coach like Graham Clark, then have at it.  Look at what you guys have done over the past two decades and compare it to 98% of the other schools in TN.  Yes, we'd all like to be able to win state championships like Maryville, but their success is even more rare.

Remember that this is High School football.  While we all want our alma mater's to win, we can't go throw a bag of money in front of Nick Saban and buy a title.  Be thankful you have what you got.

Here we go...another DB melt down thread.  It seems that we have one of these every year.

If you guys are foolish enough to run off a coach like Graham Clark, then have at it.  Look at what you guys have done over the past two decades and compare it to 98% of the other schools in TN.  Yes, we'd all like to be able to win state championships like Maryville, but their success is even more rare.

Remember that this is High School football.  While we all want our alma mater's to win, we can't go throw a bag of money in front of Nick Saban and buy a title.  Be thankful you have what you got.

This. I'm sure when they're back to their winning ways next year the tune will be awfully different.

Everybody loved Graham last year when he had talent. D-B wasn't gonna beat Maryville anyways. As long as Quarles is around it wont matter if Saban is coaching D-B.

Well son, my advice stands. You haven't been following closely enough.

And take a towel to that moisture behind those ears!

I've got an idea. Since you're clearly so unhappy with the state of the Indians program, why don't you do something about it? I mean really do something. Not just sit behind a computer screen and fuss about it on a message board. Go submit your resume to be the next head coach of the Indians. 

Edited by AlumnI01