Dobyns Bennett vs Morristown East

orangeandwhite

I was hoping a few things would happen and I could get loose for the game,but it's not going to be.I have a feeling myself that the TRIBE WILL ROLL tonight !

do you know anything about #1 for DB quitting ... I over heard a student say he quit on monday then tuesday said he was going to play but did not go to practice and now is off team !!

Aww puddin', don't set too much store in this guy's football knowledge...he named himself "Volsare1"

and what is a "barb" ive had the same screen name for every site since the 90's and i will always put my vols #1 im not a band waggin jumper like half the world is..i pull for my team the their best days and worst days

do you know anything about #1 for DB quitting ... I over heard a student say he quit on monday then tuesday said he was going to play but did not go to practice and now is off team !!

That's one of those things unless it was a kid and family I knew well and was at liberty to talk about,then I'd probably still not say anything.Now when it comes to someone throwing a kid under the bus,or a grown man that has done someone or several people wrong,then I don't hold back,as you have seen if you read my crazy stuff.

and what is a "barb" ive had the same screen name for every site since the 90's and i will always put my vols #1 im not a band waggin jumper like half the world is..i pull for my team the their best days and worst days

I think you'll be seeing a lot of screen names with "VOLS" in them in a couple years. They better beef up the band wagon cause it's gonna' get loaded. Can't wait 'till all those Va. tech fans in the area get their Tennessee caps back on their heads.

My understanding #1 quit playing football for DB this week because coach Clark said he was un-coachable and took him out of starting line up !!! anyone have any news on this ? aswell the boy that transffered from North Jacobi Thompson news is he can play if we make to Maryville , True ? will it make a deffrence , probably not , but will add some excitment ... I heard this kid is a very special player ..

I will confirm #1 is not playing this week. Additionally, he is an awesome kid and we stand behind him 100%. HIs reasons for quitting are his own and know one but Palmer knows for sure. I assure you that you or no one else will not find the answers on this site. 

Per the un-coachable remark, this kid has played on travel basketball, baseball, football and wrestling teams since he was 8-9yr old. He has never quit a team or had any issues with his coaches. Additionally, he is a great student and hasn't ever been in trouble at school. We think his future looks bright with or without football in the future.

We hold no ill feeling toward anyone and wish the Tribe the best in the playoffs. We will be there along with Palmer cheering them on tonight and throughout the playoffs. He has great friends and memories from this team. Give them heck Nick, Zach and Trey...

The Begley's

I will confirm #1 is not playing this week. Additionally, he is an awesome kid and we stand behind him 100%. HIs reasons for quitting are his own and know one but Palmer knows for sure. I assure you that you or no one else will not find the answers on this site. 

Per the un-coachable remark, this kid has played on travel basketball, baseball, football and wrestling teams since he was 8-9yr old. He has never quit a team or had any issues with his coaches. Additionally, he is a great student and hasn't ever been in trouble at school. We think his future looks bright with or without football in the future.

We hold no ill feeling toward anyone and wish the Tribe the best in the playoffs. We will be there along with Palmer cheering them on tonight and throughout the playoffs. He has great friends and memories from this team. Give them heck Nick, Zach and Trey...

The Begley's

Thank you for your reply ... i did very much enjoy watching him play !!!! best of luck to the kid !!!!!! and i heard is is one heck of a wrestler !!!

The Begley's

Love your screen name! LOL  :thumb: