2A Quad 4

BigBlacknGold

Thats what I said, just not in so many words. But you know Huntingdon did beat Milan that one time, so you never know. :roflolk:

Remember that one year PC thought they had a football team? They came to Huntingdon and Huntingdon was up 21 to 0 at the end of 1st qt. Second and third string scored 24 pts second half. A good jr high team would have beat them. Edited by horse
  • Upvote 1

Remember that one year PC thought they had a football team? They came to Huntingdon and Huntingdon was up 21 to 0 at the end of 1st qt. Second and third string scored 24 pts second half. A good jr high team would have beat them.

Yea I remember y'all thought y'all were the best thing to ever step foot on a field as well, then lost on your own field a week later. :thumb:

But I'm done talking about the past with y'all. I'm picking Mitchell because I feel they are the best team in this Quad, if I thought Huntingdon was the best team I'd say so. I may be wrong, it won't be the first time and it won't be the last time.

Yea I remember y'all thought y'all were the best thing to ever step foot on a field as well, then lost on your own field a week later. :thumb:

But I'm done talking about the past with y'all. I'm picking Mitchell because I feel they are the best team in this Quad, if I thought Huntingdon was the best team I'd say so. I may be wrong, it won't be the first time and it won't be the last time.

+1

They were the best team that year just didn't play their best against Wayne Co.
  • Upvote 1

Who has Perry Co ever beat?

They are good at basketball had a good football team year we beat them.  I'm not surprised Guru picked against huntingdon but surprised he didnt pick tca, all teams in quad good though.  Good luck on Trentons road to state as well this year I love playing the golden tide and hope to play you guys but you have to pull off a upset whichll be hard to do against tca I'm sure they are not cocky