4A Quad 2 Talk

dumdum

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pounder, you is brilliant!  Lower seed team beats higher seed team = upset.  :rolleyes::roflolk:

TROLL it is about time someone recognized my brilliance and knowledge. I just think in this bracket a lower seed will prevail in the overall bracket. Coming from you I feel honored I think. It seems the Chief is a little doubtful about this. Edited by Pounder1

I have nothing against you guys I just feel like we are playing our absolute best. Sorry if I came off rude.

That's OK. I just feel that a lower seed will win this bracket or quad. Who knows? This bracket seems to be competitive . I think the Pounders today are playing better also as all the other teams do.

I noticed (maybe nobody else has) Sequoyah's defense is one of the best in the state, think it was 11.7 points per game and I can remember the offense giving up points on turnovers, so that number should be better.  The closest offense that I can think of that the Chiefs have faced that is similar to Chattanooga Central is Polk County's.  Some misdirection, traps and isolation (lead) and this year we did slow down Miller and company some, but they can spread it out like they did against McMinn Central.  Our Chiefs have a lot to prepare for on defense.  Our wide receivers look like they will be tested Friday night, CC look like they play a lot of man coverage and really bring the pressure.

Signal Mountain vs Marshall County

Don't know a lot about Marshall County, but I do know Signal Mtn has a bruising fullback, maybe around 265lb and he has some speed.  Signal has prepared for the playoffs by scheduling some power houses like Greeneville and East Hamilton (I think).  Maybe someone can fill us in on Marshall County? Going to go with Signal Mountain in this one

Knoxville Catholic vs DeKalb County

The Irish have been banged up most of the season and time will tell if their healed up or not.  DeKalb seems to be on a downhill slide the last couple of weeks.  I'll pick the Irish in this one.

Hixson vs East Ridge

These are two teams that have confused me all season long.  East Ridge beating Polk County, I was really "wowed" by that.  Hixson getting beat by Brainerd, maybe Hixson was cruising since they had already wrapped up the district Championship.  To me this game could go in either direction.