South Doyle @ Tennessee High 1st Round

SDHSallday

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depends on which South Doyle team shows up.  They've been terribly inconsistent all year long.  Coach Duncan has the horses.  If they can just come out of the gates ready to run they win, the way I see it.  If not, it will be a game deep in to the 4th quarter. 

Do y'all think the Cherokees can come out with their first playoff victory?

Yes SD has a good team. The defensive coordinator killed them vs Sevier County or they could have won that game. SD is good up front and has some good backs. They have no real passing game though so if TN high gets an early lead it will be 1 and done for the Cherokees. Also its a long road trip and the SD sideline seemed a little unfocused, players and coachs yelling at each other like fools. That may not be good for a long road trip either.

Ill predict TN high by 14 but SD wouldnt surprise me if they made it to round 2

South Doyle key Players are runningback Jocquez Bruce (UT Prospect) and QB Brody Rollins. Two Elusive players who can break at any given moment. There defense is pretty good when wants to be. Have a couple behavior issues but other than SD is a really good team. I'd SD wins by 17

Better hope thunderstorms don't come rolling thru....member Hardin Valley? Just an opinion tho...