Maplewood Vs Pearl-Cohn #Round2

FBfan26

don't get me wrong ..PC has a heck of a running game ... i also saw your guy get shutdown.. shut all the way down on some drives and the few times he went out the game you had nothing but your QB trying to run it himself.. our defense should have saw that coming..i kinda saw it coming. there are going to be some teams with defenses way better than ours.. stuff your run game maybe.. then what? ..then there is injury ..how many times did you RB go out 3 or 4 ..from what i saw ..you cant win without him.. i didn't see much else on offense...what if you cant run it down everyone's throat? that's all im saying ..

i don't think you will get past us this time .....i saw some things i liked just didn't see it enough times ... our offense ran and passed on your defense ..minus the pick six ..panthers QB had a good game ...our backup RB had a good game ....defense just needs to tune it up a bit and wrap up!! just wrap up!! this week at practice should have been wrap up 101!!

gonna be a very different game ....come friday

Yea ur right bout different game but on our end. Everybody calm down I didn't say we couldn't pass what was said if u can't stop our ran game why should we pass the ball. Ask Station Camp if we can pass the ball ask LA can we pass also. So if a teams game plan is to stop the run we'll beat u with the pass. We're balance this year so go ahead and put 9 in the box like u did last week and still let Vaughn rush for 240 and I bet Eric pass for almost 200 on Maplewood.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea ur right bout different game but on our end. Everybody calm down I didn't say we couldn't pass what was said if u can't stop our ran game why should we pass the ball. Ask Station Camp if we can pass the ball ask LA can we pass also. So if a teams game plan is to stop the run we'll beat u with the pass. We're balance this year so go ahead and put 9 in the box like u did last week and still let Vaughn rush for 240 and I bet Eric pass for almost 200 on Maplewood.

I called Station Camp. They started talking about your basketball program. I call LA. Couldn't find anyone in Los Angeles that even knew you. So, I called Mobile, (lower Alabama). They said you didn't pass....... :mrgreen:

I called Station Camp. They started talking about your basketball program. I call LA. Couldn't find anyone in Los Angeles that even knew you. So, I called Mobile, (lower Alabama). They said you didn't pass....... :mrgreen:

Did u really go thru all that trouble for me thanks homie I must be important to you...lol But are you sure Station camp and LA said that the way we handled both of them. You must be lying right old man?