DII-AA Playoffs: First round

WesVLT

WesVLT, I always enjoy reading your predictions and rankings on the teams in Div-II AA.  I would love to see you put together a Div-II A ranking and prediction post.  I don't know if you have the time or want to, but I know there are others that would enjoy reading your thoughts and comments.

Wes, do you know if McCallie/Father Ryan will be televised?

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand the d-2 playoffs, there's like 12 teams in the whole division and it pretty much goes down to Ensworth, BA, and MBA, every year. I'm not saying it's stupid but I mean no wonder MBA has like 29 state championships. I think there should be more teams in the division or something

I don't understand the d-2 playoffs, there's like 12 teams in the whole division and it pretty much goes down to Ensworth, BA, and MBA, every year. I'm not saying it's stupid but I mean no wonder MBA has like 29 state championships. I think there should be more teams in the division or something

We would gladly play in the same league as the public schools if they hadn't kicked us out.

Not sure anyone cares what you think....not bad post for your 16th post. Now go back to your coloring book.

Speaking of the T$$AA....guess the DII championship game will held on Thursday night as usual. Reserve the Friday night and Saturday night games for DI. Another reason to leave the T$$AA, no respect for DII.

Yep you are correct SITF.  you'd think they would want to showcase the best football in the entire state but instead we get the wk day game. This should be the Sat nite game and the culmination of the playoffs esp as yr in and yr out the DII winner is the best team in the state.  will be the same thing this yr. interestingly the big DI schools know that (best teams and talent in the state)- not sure why T$$AA can't figure it out

Hey Bama2015. Welcome to the D2 board. Help me out with one thing - I do not understand the SEC championship. There's like 14 teams in the whole conference and it pretty much goes down to Alabama and, like, well.... Alabama every year. I'm not saying it's stupid, but I mean no wonder Alabama has like 23 SEC championships. I think there should be more teams in the conference or something. Let me know what you think about this problem. Thanks!