East Hickman at the Rockpile(Westmoreland)

Mr. Postman1

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You might be right. However I felt it was adequate. Sounds like some on here are petty. East Nashville doesn't even have a stadium but they arent whining. They are just playing football. Pretty much the same as westy.

The rivalry between Antwitt and the gang goes way back progress. You have to make fun of other people when your stadium is called the hole like Carthage. It stinks up there like a hole, I know that.

Guest Termite

The rivalry between Antwitt and the gang goes way back progress. You have to make fun of other people when your stadium is called the hole like Carthage. It stinks up there like a hole, I know that.

Yea, we got "The Hole" but, SC OWNS that place Stampus Lickus so fondly calls the rockpile too. Took it from them years ago. That's the reason they won't schedule us any more. WE get to set on the home side there.

Sometimes the true hurts, therefore it's "making fun" of other people. LOL

Yea, we got "The Hole" but, SC OWNS that place Stampus Lickus so fondly calls the rockpile too. Took it from them years ago. That's the reason they won't schedule us any more. WE get to set on the home side there.Sometimes the true hurts, therefore it's "making fun" of other people. LOL

SC is 8 and 7 against Westmoreland over the years, Westmoreland has outscored SC 314 to 267 in those same years. If you call that owning someone then go ahead, but seems to me it looks pretty even.