Forrest VS Riverside

Redrage1990

REDRAGE talks alot of smack, it is good to be a fan of your team but don't get too sure of yourself. Everyone wants to think their team will win and that is great but you talk alot of crap. Forrest has more than just a kicker. And to keep saying the play calling is what lost it for Riverside is bull crap the better team won it actually should of been worse than what it ended up but great teams can have a bad night and that was one of Forrest worst games played. Adamsville may come out the winner but it will not be a blow out and actually my money is on Forrest because of their athletic kids, great coaching and their drive to never give up without a fight.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but riverside should have beaten you Friday night. And anyone watching the game knows you got lucky and was allowed to get back in the game momentum wise with that 4th down call they made. You fought to the end and it was a good game. Fans were very friendly and welcoming to us in the stands. Good luck and safe travels next week.

Not really sure what game you were watching. A glance at the stat sheet and the fact that Forrest left about 19 points out on the field equals......the better team won.

REDRAGE talks alot of smack, it is good to be a fan of your team but don't get too sure of yourself. Everyone wants to think their team will win and that is great but you talk alot of crap. Forrest has more than just a kicker. And to keep saying the play calling is what lost it for Riverside is bull crap the better team won it actually should of been worse than what it ended up but great teams can have a bad night and that was one of Forrest worst games played. Adamsville may come out the winner but it will not be a blow out and actually my money is on Forrest because of their athletic kids, great coaching and their drive to never give up without a fight.

Gee wizz guys don't get your panties in a wad! That's what makes these boards so fun is a little trash talk! I've complimented the Rockets , great team fans and wonderful facilities ! We both believe our teams will win , but it really comes down the these young men who will actually play the game ! Instead of us old geezers ! I look forward to a great game, with great atmosphere and most of all I hope it's free from injury for both squads ! Safe travels for the Rockets !

but riverside should have beaten you Friday night. And anyone watching the game knows you got lucky and was allowed to get back in the game momentum wise with that 4th down call they made. You fought to the end and it was a good game. Fans were very friendly and welcoming to us in the stands. Good luck and safe travels next week.

i wonder if this is what people said to McNairy central about adamsville?

Forrest punted twice I think, out gained Riverside in yardage (by quite a bit I think), & if drives hadn't stalled in Redzone then this game wouldn't have been that close. Forrest didn't play well and still WON!!! Glasses are off, face the fact that the better team won and move on. Always love when the excuses come out. Have fun playing basketball next week.

You do a whole lot of thinking for someone that calls them self TheTruth.