Forrest VS Riverside

Redrage1990

What are we to expect in this match up? I don't know a lot about the Rockets , but I do know that Riverside is a very physical football team . Are the bottle rockets a passing or running team ? If they can throw it they may win easily ! But if it's a smash mouth type game then I give the advantage to our 15a brethren! Who you got ?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does Forrest have any size upfront ? How many seniors ?

Forrest has a lot of "size" but no one real big; however they block really well. Look for Forrest to play your kind of game though as they like to run and smash. Although Forrest will look for advantages and will not shy away from playing to the match ups; even if it means they get somewhat away from their game plan. Forrest may want to drive the ball down a teams throat, but if they see the outside is open or the team can not cover the outside they will go there often, same goes with the pass. 

If Riverside can get back to taking care of the ball they will win this one. If they continue to be careless with the turnovers they will not. Riversides lines are as good as anyone we have played this year, better than most. Good luck to both teams. It will be some sad guys on one team or the other as most of the seniors will play their last game. I hope it's a safe enjoyable game for both teams.