Marion Co @ Boyd (This McCurry man vs that Reynolds man)

reaction

You are correct. A wonderful young man. Now lets get back to the actual game. Will The Swamp be rocking tonight?

Yes, our kids are so excited to play this game and show that they are a good football team. You know ambassador that there have been some bad stuff said about them. I want to tell you TY for at least discussing in a manner that is not hurtful like some on here have!!

Good Luck tonight for you and your Pirates!!

Posted 09 August 2013 - 08:30 AM

Warrior918, on 09 Aug 2013 - 07:06 AM, said:snapback.png

I have seen Boyd this year. They are going to be good, but they will not beat S Pitt. QB is a great athlete but just not as much size and strength on the line as last season. They will still be a hard out when it comes playoff time.

My Response to him:

I think that is up to debate on how well the youngsters develop and as far as O-line we are just as big and strong at 3 of the 5 positions, but the inexperience may be a big factor. I will say they have been the most pleasant surprise of the early part of the season and if they develop watch out because the Bucs do have the skill guys to score on anyone!

Defensively is another place where there is a lot of inexperience but they too have surprised just how quick they are picking everything up.

As far as the record, no need for predictions because the first five games are brutal, so 8-2 could be a stretch, but if they get off to a great start the first two weeks then watch out!

Could be a very interesting season on the swamp if things come together, but if things get off to slow start then record might not be good but team still should be ready last week to compete for a district championship!

I think I hit it on the head boys, so Buc Fans hold the faith tonight because Dogg's daddy says:

BOYD WINS!!

Edited by skydogg25

Game Day! Go Warriors!

MCRW, tell your Son Nohope and Joe stand firmly behind him, his team and coaches, fans and School. Hope they can put all distractions aside and take care of business tonight. Only two games short of matching big brothers accomplishment. Both are winnable if they all play to their ability. Good luck tonight to him, yourselves, and all other true MC supporters.

Can't wait for the game tonight! I want to say good luck to all my boys! Play hard, play together and hitem low! Let's play a focused game tonight!

To my friends at Boyd good luck and let's pray for an injury free game and good sportsmanship!

Skydog you are right Blake is so much more than just a football player! He's a great kid with a big heart!

Like I have said before I'm here to support the boy100% and just because I am not taking up for Schmitt does not mean I am not a Warrior fan!

Like it don't like makes no difference to me!

Now my prediction MC wins in a close hard fought game 35-21!

Let's go WARRIORS!

Edited by ladysquaw

Can't wait for the game tonight! I want to say good luck to all my boys! Play hard, play together and hitem low! Let's play a focused game tonight!

To my friends at Boyd good luck and let's pray for an injury free game and good sportsmanship!

Skydog you are right Blake is so much more than just a football player! He's a great kid with a big heart!

Like I have said before I'm here to support the boy100% and just because I am not taking up for Schmitt does not mean I am not a Warrior fan!

Like it don't like makes no difference to me!

Now my prediction MC wins in a close hard fought game 35-21!

Let's go WARRIORS!

Be Safe!! See you at halftime!