Marion Co @ Boyd (This McCurry man vs that Reynolds man)

reaction

Yes, our kids are so excited to play this game and show that they are a good football team. You know ambassador that there have been some bad stuff said about them. I want to tell you TY for at least discussing in a manner that is not hurtful like some on here have!!

Good Luck tonight for you and your Pirates!!

Most on here that have made the comments about being a blowout haven't been Warrior fans.  Some have I am sure.  I think it will be a close game and if MC doesn't turn it over they will win by two scores.  Ground and pound.  Boyd has had two weeks to prepare so that will make it much tougher on the warriors.  Where we meeting at the half?

Most on here that have made the comments about being a blowout haven't been Warrior fans.  Some have I am sure.  I think it will be a close game and if MC doesn't turn it over they will win by two scores.  Ground and pound.  Boyd has had two weeks to prepare so that will make it much tougher on the warriors.  Where we meeting at the half?

Behind the end zone in front of the field house. 

Most on here that have made the comments about being a blowout haven't been Warrior fans. Some have I am sure. I think it will be a close game and if MC doesn't turn it over they will win by two scores. Ground and pound. Boyd has had two weeks to prepare so that will make it much tougher on the warriors. Where we meeting at the half?

End zone near field house, halftime

Boyd beat Red Bank...Red bank beat Central....Central beat Marion County.... 

Boyd has played a tougher schedule and it will help in this game. MC fans can say this is not a distraction but with what did happen and the rumors of the head coach leaving...it will be a factor. 

I like that thinking........seq beat boyd by 2tds and we beat seq by 4.  Does that mean we will beat boyd by 6tds?  man, I would love that, make it a lot less stressful.  Go be a troll on another board.

The wall at the concession stand is good. Be safe on your trip over!!