Marion Co @ Boyd (This McCurry man vs that Reynolds man)

reaction

Great game tonight! Win or lose it always a great atmosphere at the Swamp. Boyd has an athletic team and their future looks bright! As for my Warriors, you did what you had to do to get it done in the second half, but we are going to have to fix those drive killer penalties. Now let's get ready to invade the creek bank!

Go Warriors!!

with 4 seconds left. You can spin it all you want , but anyone without purple blinders on can see what you are doing. Give me a break.

Appears to me all we are doing is winning ball games. I guess those mighty pirates take a knee or run out of bounds when they have a lead. Sorry we cant be as gentle as you all are in a game.

Appears to me all we are doing is winning ball games. I guess those mighty pirates take a knee or run out of bounds when they have a lead. Sorry we cant be as gentle as you all are in a game.

but Spitt beat yall!! badly enough to were the fans were leaving with 5 Mins to go. lol Basketball is coming to Jasper in 7 Days

with 4 seconds left. You can spin it all you want , but anyone without purple blinders on can see what you are doing. Give me a break.

what is the big deal about running another play with 15 seconds left and the other team has 3 timeouts? Marion ran the ball on a dive and zeman took it in the endzone from about 17 yards out. really not a big deal just ask anybody from boyd if marion was trying to run the score up and they would say no so just drop trying to put a black eye on a good win for marion

I have no problem with a team scoring..its up to the other team to stop all scores..now in Chattanooga Times Free Press on the front page, above the fold, they have the score 13-7, and have Alexander beating Boyd Buchanan...what's up with that mess? lol

but Spitt beat yall!! badly enough to were the fans were leaving with 5 Mins to go. lol Basketball is coming to Jasper in 7 Days

As I stated in another post, I enjoy watching my daughter play basketball. They started earlier this week. You're right, I have no shame in admitting MC was beat by SP. Unfortunately, I was unable to attend said game so I don't have much to say about that.