Round 2 Cleveland @ Rhea County.

BigGreenCountry

Don't get me started, but what the heck does TSSAA do to deserve 50% of the gate of EVERY playoff game?  Seems to me, the folks doing all the work, making all the preparations, and working through the season deserve the majority, with TSSAA maybe taking 10-20% off the top.  The programs are generally under-funded and should be rewarded for their efforts, instead of TSSAA grubbing it all and leaving each team with 25%

For Cleveland, I'd estimate their 25% might have paid for their buses and their post-game meal. Meanwhile, TSSAA rakes in the 50, and uses is for obvious things like their high-tech website and awesome video streaming capabilities....wait....  :huh:

I read on other threads that GA only gets like 15-18%. Tssaa is a money pit

GA gets 15% vs TN 50%....the TSSAA has all five of its executive officers making over $100,000 with the top dog at $170,000 versus $124,000 in GA and no one else in GA near $100,000....even though there are more schools in GA.  That coupled with the fact that the TSSAA shows a $500,000 profit and $3,000,000 in cash versus GA break even.     Getting the picture here!!!

GA gets 15% vs TN 50%....the TSSAA has all five of its executive officers making over $100,000 with the top dog at $170,000 versus $124,000 in GA and no one else in GA near $100,000....even though there are more schools in GA. That coupled with the fact that the TSSAA shows a $500,000 profit and $3,000,000 in cash versus GA break even. Getting the picture here!!!

Thanks for the info. Tssaa is truly a joke