Round 2 Cleveland @ Rhea County.

BigGreenCountry

This'll be another good match in the area that could go either way.  But I'z been real impressed with Rhea since I seen 'em in the jamboree.  Got a good buddy that's a Rhea fan, so I'z kinda kept up with 'em thru the season.  Us Eagles gotta stick together, so I think Rhea will win this one.  They should be able to control the clock, move the ball, and score on Cleveland.  And, I think they will get enough stops on defense to win by a score or two.

I guess we will stay home. Congrats, good luck next week. Great season Raiders, let's get ready for bball.

NOW BLUERAIDER....ITS NOT MY PLACE.....BUT WHAT ARE YOU SAYING??? C'MON MAN!!! THIS IS 5AAA WE HAVE SEEN IT ALL!!! THIS IS A TOUGH DISTRICT....WE STILL GOT 3 IN THE HUNT.....CAN RHEA SAY THAT?? NO.....BUT I LIKE YOUR REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY....... :popcorneater:  

NOW BLUERAIDER....ITS NOT MY PLACE.....BUT WHAT ARE YOU SAYING??? C'MON MAN!!! THIS IS 5AAA WE HAVE SEEN IT ALL!!! THIS IS A TOUGH DISTRICT....WE STILL GOT 3 IN THE HUNT.....CAN RHEA SAY THAT?? NO.....BUT I LIKE YOUR REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY....... :popcorneater:

he said we couldn't stay in the field with Rhea, so we might as well not show up.

This'll be another good match in the area that could go either way.  But I'z been real impressed with Rhea since I seen 'em in the jamboree.  Got a good buddy that's a Rhea fan, so I'z kinda kept up with 'em thru the season.  Us Eagles gotta stick together, so I think Rhea will win this one.  They should be able to control the clock, move the ball, and score on Cleveland.  And, I think they will get enough stops on defense to win by a score or two.

REALLY???? WOW!!!! JUST ANSWER THIS QUESTION??? HOW DID RHEA LOSE TO WALKER VALLEY??? WAS THE STARTERS INJURED OR JUST LAID AN EGG.....AND I QTR OF JAMBOREE DOESN'T COUNT....

he said we couldn't stay in the field with Rhea, so we might as well not show up.

WELL...I WILL STAY OUT OF IT.......I GOT ENOUGH JABS ON MY THREAD TO DEAL WITH....I MEAN NEW PEOPLE ARE JOINING THE BOARD JUST TO JAB AT ME AND MY TEAM....AND THE NAMES ARE TOOO FUNNY :roflol: ESPECIALLY ANYONEBUTOOLTEWAH.....BUT IT COMES WITH THE TERRITORY......

REALLY???? WOW!!!! JUST ANSWER THIS QUESTION??? HOW DID RHEA LOSE TO WALKER VALLEY??? WAS THE STARTERS INJURED OR JUST LAID AN EGG.....AND I QTR OF JAMBOREE DOESN'T COUNT....

I kinda thought the losing to WV talk may subside after we beat EH. I've said it before and I'll say it again, RC jumped out to a big lead early and then just didn't finish like they should. Since that game we haven't squandered lead. In the EH game we lead the entire second half and did not let up. If we had we would've lost the game. This team seems to be able to finish games much better than they did early in the year. As far as I'm concerned a game in week 3 is a pretty moot point right now. I would say the same thing for just about every team still playing at this point.

And passive please be easy on the All Caps lol