Round 2 Cleveland @ Rhea County.

BigGreenCountry

Bud if you knew anything about the game of football you would know it takes a team coming together to win a state title. One great player can not win it all by his self, not in today's game. All i am saying is give the man some credit as one of the best coaches in the state. The record does not lie.

Your right DBLOCK you are all knowing and I don't have a clue about the game. Just an innocent by stander. I know Whitehaven would not have beat Maryville last year without their TB who signed with ole miss. I am pretty sure Beech would not have the title last year without Hurd.

So, how do you make it to all the Rhea games and all the Cleveland away games at the same time?

As one who's "been there", I can tell you that CHS fans have traveled quite well this year, including Cookeville and Knox West.

Don't throw stones in your glass house...I seem to recall a recent period of time when Rhea was suffering a drought and they did good to get all the players and coaches to the away games. Suddenly, the bandwagon is crowded again.

Forget the fans, the Rhea County team hasn't really shown up for the games in the last few years either, including Walker Valley this year.

The raiders respects that rhea team. Great practices this week. Coach monroe has been out all week helping with the wing-t. Heck since the brentwood coaches hate pemberton so bad they have even been sending crawford vids on hudl lol. If the raiders lose it definitely wont be because they werent prepared.

:roflol:  :roflol: Wait wait :popcorneater:  :roflol:

Last I checked we have more wins than Cleveland (similar strength of schedule)

HaHaHaHa!!!

You continue to prove your intelligence (or lack thereof...).

Coach T has Cleveland's Strength of Schedule at #22 of 114 Class AAA schools.

They have Rhea County at ... #109 of 114.

If you don't know the difference between Class AAA & the Class 5A playoffs, you need not respond.