Westview (8-3) hosts Hickman (8-3) {2nd Round}

# 7 played against East that night he didn't get hurt till a couple weeks later! Good luck Friday! I hope you guys can win this one! Would be awesome if we both won and played each other next week! (Would be a huge crowd)

#7 has been hurt. Yes he played that game... But his knee has been hurt for weeks. It just finally gave out during the Camden game. Bad knee and wet field do not mix. 7 is a great athlete and I have seen him slip on dry field trying to make cuts bc of his knee. That was during scrimmages. Either way... With or without 7 we have not had a great run game. The only reasons we did the last few years was bc of Johnston. We just haven't had a great line since idk 07'. #7 Patton, is just an all around great athlete. Hopefully his knee heals up and he has a good season next year. And would be awesome if we both made it to round 3. Would definitely be a packed crowd with little breathing room.

#7 has been hurt. Yes he played that game... But his knee has been hurt for weeks. It just finally gave out during the Camden game. Bad knee and wet field do not mix. 7 is a great athlete and I have seen him slip on dry field trying to make cuts bc of his knee. That was during scrimmages. Either way... With or without 7 we have not had a great run game. The only reasons we did the last few years was bc of Johnston. We just haven't had a great line since idk 07'. #7 Patton, is just an all around great athlete. Hopefully his knee heals up and he has a good season next year. And would be awesome if we both made it to round 3. Would definitely be a packed crowd with little breathing room.

+1.

So ur saying 7 was hurt and was having 100yd + games with a terrible oline? You make no sense and make a lot of bold statements!

So ur saying 7 was hurt and was having 100yd + games with a terrible oline? You make no sense and make a lot of bold statements!

He said we haven't had a GREAT O line since 07. Our O line is decent but not great. We're just out sized but they've got a lot of heart. #7 has bad knee for a while. This is his second torn ACL. We've all questioned if it would hold up all season.

Like I said.. He is an all around great athlete. Yes he was hurt during those games that he had 100+ yards and when he had those interceptions and tackles on defense. Don't tell me his stats I know the team stats as well as any of the coaches do. He's an athlete and that's what athletes do. My only statement that I made was "he was playing injured" how is that bold? It's the truth. Bad knee and wet field do not mix. Ask anyone who has ever played the game. Genius.

Like I said.. He is an all around great athlete. Yes he was hurt during those games that he had 100+ yards and when he had those interceptions and tackles on defense. Don't tell me his stats I know the team stats as well as any of the coaches do. He's an athlete and that's what athletes do. My only statement that I made was "he was playing injured" how is that bold? It's the truth. Bad knee and wet field do not mix. Ask anyone who has ever played the game. Genius.

Come on bulldog3509 don't worry about him! I got Hickman in this one 21-20    Represent 11AA 

Legend in your own mind

I don't understand why #7 is still being talked about. He won't be playing friday when the Dawgs move on to round 3. What Westview needs to worry about is the ones that will be on the field. Hickman can pass and run the ball. Bulldog24 said just what I was thinking. I love it when the bulldogs are underdogs.

I believe that's what I said also, Westview will be big an well coached, Hickman will play hard and be ready to play. Talk about the ones who will be playing!