Westview (8-3) hosts Hickman (8-3) {2nd Round}

32-0 Westview final. Good clean game. This is one of those games where the score makes it look like a closer game than it really was. Westview lost 4 fumbles and had a kickoff return TD called back. Looking forward to Lewis co.

Wow.....Hickman came and played dead...lot of people at JCM are saying what if after taking Westview to the wire last week 19-13 on the last play of the game.

That had to be the worse refs I have ever seen ref a football game. Allowing a player to return a kickoff when he was clearly a yard in the end zone. And then not throwing a flag when WVs qb for intentional grounding when the ball never made it back to the line of scrimmage and no players within 5 to 10 yards! I'm not taking anything away from WV. They still would have won the game!

That had to be the worse refs I have ever seen ref a football game. Allowing a player to return a kickoff when he was clearly a yard in the end zone. And then not throwing a flag when WVs qb for intentional grounding when the ball never made it back to the line of scrimmage and no players within 5 to 10 yards! I'm not taking anything away from WV. They still would have won the game!

I agree with you entirely. The PI call at the end of the first quarter was also awful. If that is the best TSSAA has to offer its a poor statement for TN football!

Clean game my a-- Westview raped our # 80 all night. PI call right before half real bs, and from there the game turned around. By the way purple-who-ever-you-are, who did you play last night,  ought to concentrate on winning a few more games and you might get to play this time of yr. Was only 0-12 at the half, and everything was fixable. The holding of DE and OLB prevented us from doing what we needed to adjust to what they were bringing at us. Good luck WV.

Clean game my a-- Westview raped our # 80 all night. PI call right before half real bs, and from there the game turned around. By the way purple-who-ever-you-are, who did you play last night,  ought to concentrate on winning a few more games and you might get to play this time of yr. Was only 0-12 at the half, and everything was fixable. The holding of DE and OLB prevented us from doing what we needed to adjust to what they were bringing at us. Good luck WV.

Hope you feel better now..... Bob.