Westmoreland @ Fairview

coachcraig

Does likearock stand for your brain capacity? Just curious.

Try using your brain for just a minute.  Enter Westmoreland in the school search box on coacht front page, click football then schedule.  Then click on each team you beat.........ALL OF THEM are between really really bad to just plain horrible.  When your in the 3rd quarter Friday night taking a beat down, and you will, place the blame on the coaches for scheduling so many powder puffs.

Iron sharpens iron, and powder puffs make powder puffs think they are iron.  Westmoreland is a "Big Ole Puff"

Try using your brain for just a minute. Enter Westmoreland in the school search box on coacht front page, click football then schedule. Then click on each team you beat.........ALL OF THEM are between really really bad to just plain horrible. When your in the 3rd quarter Friday night taking a beat down, and you will, place the blame on the coaches for scheduling so many powder puffs.

Iron sharpens iron, and powder puffs make powder puffs think they are iron. Westmoreland is a "Big Ole Puff"

likearock 2 points...Posty 0

Some of fairviews individual stats are in the newspaper in the rushing leaders and pass and recieving columns. But not team stats. I do know we have outscored opponents 422-117 this year

I'm not trying to start nothing but Fairview has given up 145 pts this yr,it was 117 till Harpeth scored 28 Friday. Edited by alltime

Same here.  Wonder if that will have an effect deeper into the playoffs?

Good question. I think they'll be okay. I know I'm glad the entire depth chart has been active almost every week. The freshman and sophomores have gained valuable game time experience and I'm alot more comfortable with these boys rotating in and out in tight games than I was early on.