Camden @ Lewis County Part II

CamdenBottoms

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I would LOVE Camden to win this one... Just isn't going to happen. No offense to Lewis County bc I will always go for Lewis over any team besides Hickman. But it just isn't going to happen. This is the best Lewis team I have seen since 07' and 08' years. Lewis wins it. By idk at least 3 scores. Maybe a little closer.. Camden won't go down easy being playoffs and everything. At least if Hickman wins this week it will be a short drive for round 3 for me either way. If Camden wins we host at home and if Lewis wins we drive 20 minutes to the Panther field. Good luck to both teams and stay injury free !

As much as I would LOVE Camden to win this one... Just isn't going to happen. No offense to Lewis County bc I will always go for Lewis over any team besides Hickman. But it just isn't going to happen. This is the best Lewis team I have seen since 07' and 08' years. Lewis wins it. By idk at least 3 scores. Maybe a little closer.. Camden won't go down easy being playoffs and everything. At least if Hickman wins this week it will be a short drive for round 3 for me either way. If Camden wins we host at home and if Lewis wins we drive 20 minutes to the Panther field. Good luck to both teams and stay injury free !

Good luck to you too and safe travels Westview!

Yea yea. Go watch some CPA film or something lol. Good win fellas. Camden is gunna bring it. These guys in LC are on a mission like I've never seen before. It resonates throughout the entire county. No matter what, this has been a special group.

haha no doubt LCP. Great season for yall! Feel like this will be one of the better match ups in week two. Wish i could come watch it but gotta go watch the jackets beat up on some westmorlandnites!quad 4 is definately yalls to win. Just hope we can make it to play yall again in the semis.

i did see the game!(on film) and like I said before we are not Huntington!

No you are not. I remember the last time Lewis were discrediting a Huntingdon team...  http://www.coacht.com/tennessee/inside/game.cfm?eventid=91001The Mustangs were raising a gold ball 2 weeks after giving the Panthers a thrashing in their own stadium.   If we play this Friday like we did vs Huntingdon it will be our game to lose. I just don't see it happening 

No you are not. I remember the last time Lewis were discrediting a Huntingdon team... http://www.coacht.com/tennessee/inside/game.cfm?eventid=91001The Mustangs were raising a gold ball 2 weeks after giving the Panthers a thrashing in their own stadium. If we play this Friday like we did vs Huntingdon it will be our game to lose. I just don't see it happening

LOL. That was 10 yrs ago my friend and you know I could bring up another playoff game in 1995 where Lewis beat huntingdon17-0 but neither of those games have anything to do with this game! I have respect for Camden's program and If you know anything about Lewis co you should have respect for our program! We haven't won 15 straight at home by being lucky! We have a very good team and we play very well at home. I hope all Camden fans have a safe trip to the panther's den Friday!

LOL. That was 10 yrs ago my friend and you know I could bring up another playoff game in 1995 where Lewis beat huntingdon17-0 but neither of those games have anything to do with this game! I have respect for Camden's program and If you know anything about Lewis co you should have respect for our program! We haven't won 15 straight at home by being lucky! We have a very good team and we play very well at home. I hope all Camden fans have a safe trip to the panther's den Friday!

Camden has respect.What was said is that if Camden plays a perfect game like they did against Huntingdon,Lewis County fans will be Drawed up all night.If the Lions show up to play,Look out,If not going to be a long ride home.Huntingdon beat Westview if that makes you feel better.

Camden has respect.What was said is that if Camden plays a perfect game like they did against Huntingdon,Lewis County fans will be Drawed up all night.If the Lions show up to play,Look out,If not going to be a long ride home.Huntingdon beat Westview if that makes you feel better.

What if Camden plays their perfect game and Lewis does too? I do think this will be a better game than the first meeting

I could care less about who beat who because Lewis is playing Camden that's the only game that matters!

What if Camden plays their perfect game and Lewis does too? I do think this will be a better game than the first meeting

It will be a totally different game than the first one IMO. I may be giving Camden too much credit, but I feel like the wet field hurt them more than it hurt us. We were going to do what we were going to do rain or shine, I think it limited them, should be closER