Camden @ Lewis County Part II

CamdenBottoms

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No you are not. I remember the last time Lewis were discrediting a Huntingdon team...  http://www.coacht.com/tennessee/inside/game.cfm?eventid=91001The Mustangs were raising a gold ball 2 weeks after giving the Panthers a thrashing in their own stadium.   If we play this Friday like we did vs Huntingdon it will be our game to lose. I just don't see it happening 

what does this have to do with LC playing Camden?

Two of the best high school games I have ever seen were between Lewis and Camden Central a very few years ago. One year the Panthers won on a last minute field goal, and the other Camden won 6-0. Both games were intense and extremely hard fought. Again, I know Lewis has the advantage this year but Camden usually does much better in the playoffs when they are the definite dogs. (except when they play Milan) Lions are dogs this time, and don't count them out until the clock reads 00:00. 

those was great games. The last min. field goal game was in 03 in the 1st round of the playoffs.

Sorry but I don't agree my friend The rain may have hurt them but it hurt us just as much if not more. First of all we couldn't run our pistol set, we tried one series and it led to fumbling the ball (2 straight bad snaps). Secondly, the field being wet slowed both teams down but we have more overall speed than Camden!(JUST MY OPINION)

IMO I don't think the rain ever hurts Lewis THAT bad. Lewis is a strong run team. Not just saying they run more than they pass but literally their backs are always strong and quick. Not as much cuts and shifts like with some speedy teams. Rain may slow Lewis down a bit but they still move the ball due to not being as much shifty as they are just quick and strong up the hole. Lewis will win this one even if it's a bad night in my opinion. Lewis worst game and Camden's best... I still think Lewis takes it due to more athletes and a stronger team. Just my opinion though.