Upperman Verse Tyner

Upperman 41 Tyner 14

Upperman has two man weapons on both sides of the ball. The offense avg 53.2 ppg and the defense allows less than 14ppg. The QB isn't much of a threat on Defense but he can get the job done on offense and he has like 1700 yards and fifty or more TD, not to mention the have a WR #24 with over a 1000 yards, a running back #12 with 1300+ yards and many other caple WR with more than 500 Yards and there are other running backs that have filled in very well. The starting offense hasn't had to play more than 3 quarters except for 2 games. If I was Tyner I would be worried.

I think York is just getting warmed up on defense. Had an interception which was ruled caught by the WR on a questionable call, and flipped the WR on a play too. He only played 1 or 2 drives.

And I hope we get different refs this next game. There were several bad calls.

Edited by JohnnyRay

Guest Termite

I think York is just getting warmed up on defense. Had an interception which was ruled caught by the WR on a questionable call, and flipped the WR on a play too. He only played 1 or 2 drives.

And I hope we get different refs this next game. There were several bad calls.

You ain't the mail carrier in Baxter are you? You must also be a Whinemoreland fan.