Forrest VS Adamsville Rnd 2

Redrage1990

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody is overlookin forrest they have a good team but I just dont think they have the size and speed and overall horses to corral the Cardinals. Denglet neary wallace irons burcham and neal will be hatd to handle. Plus some surprises noone will be expecting

I know Aville coaches ain't over looking anybody, especially in the playoffs. I meant they had been flying under the radar all year and have a pretty good football team.

Adamsville by 14. Cards are too.strong running the ball and will not make the mistakes that we made last night. We almost doubled Adamsville in yardage but lost handily. Cards are a strong., well coached team . We have played them both and Adamsville beat us in the Monsoon bowl, play calling beat us last.night. Best wishes Cards.

This will be a tough game for the Rockets for sure, but I do think they've played a much tougher schedule than the Cards. That will definitely help them I think. But, from the way people are talking, maybe the Rockets should just stay at home. 😠Go Rockets!

You played a bunch of small 1a schools. We played 4a and 5 a schools outside our district except collinwood

This will be a tough game for the Rockets for sure, but I do think they've played a much tougher schedule than the Cards. That will definitely help them I think. But, from the way people are talking, maybe the Rockets should just stay at home. 😠Go Rockets!

No way you played a tougher schedule than Adamsville. They played 5A Hardin County, 3A McNairy, 3A Chester County, TCA and easily beat Riverside whom you struggled to beat. Adamsville wins this game 38-10. No contest.

Hated to see our 15a brothers go down last night! They looked defeated at kick off ! No life , no excitement ! I'll hand it to the rockets they overcame a 14-0 deficit and rallied ! But it gonna be a long night at the Ville! Y'all drive safe an make sure y'all go by the Saw meal an eat! Tell them boys to strap up tight , we gonna be feeding steady doses of silver helmet ! Let the fun begin !

Good luck Cards Friday night!