Wayne Co vs Columbia Acad

wildcat89

Way to go Bulldogs!!! So glad to know there's at least one classy team playing tonight. I'll take "sweater vests" any day!!

We've heard it all before. Weve lost more playoff games than yall have even played. I'll take my program, our gold ball, and our 30-7 record against y'all any day.

Edited by 1RT

Way to go Bulldogs!!! So glad to know there's at least one classy team playing tonight. I'll take "sweater vests" any day!!

#1 is the only classy player on your team. He is a great player and kid. It shows on the field, but thanks for showing your classy self by talking about a bunch of kids, and some are seniors that just played their last game. Edited by wildcatalumni

It was a great season for WC. I didn't think we would win 7 games, win a playoff game, and win a district championship this year. As far as I am concerned we are a year ahead of schedule. Thanks to the seniors, and good luck to the underclassmen in the years to come!

Tough break for you WC fellas. It's always harder to win on the road at some one else's house especially come play offs and the same team twice. You two teams were competitively close, I'm supposing traveling and home field factored big..... My District 12 favorite against my District 11..... Both old Region.... I couldn't lost either way...... Congrats to CA and good luck next week..... Congrats also to the boys of WC for a really good season, I know it's a sting to go home with a loss but you boys have no reason to hang your heads. Hope to see you next season.

CA was ready to play tonight. Their D was pretty impressive. Running game looked good too. WC looked flat & a little uninspired. I give CA credit for making plays, but they definitely benefited from some questionable calls at key points of the game. WC had a good season overall. It's hard to win on the road in the 2nd round of the playoffs. CA has a really good team. Good luck to them against NCS. Should be another good game.