Northside vs Dyersburg

mg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just heard Milan got a huge bball win over Peabody. There is light at the end of the tunnel!

saw them play last week at liberty...plenty of athletes in milan to win with...they gota take the coaching tho...gona be  at least 2 years b4 they hit that jackson tn level of ball...but i was very impressed by what they put on the floor at TECH last week

-------------------------------------------------------

slapper ..why do you take all commnets out of context ?? ../.no one is bashing your team .players. coaches or fans ....lighten up my friend ..much respect to NS

Apologies! You were hoping for a physical game, just stating that I think NS will give that to Dburg. Didn't take what you said as a shot at NS.

saw them play last week at liberty...plenty of athletes in milan to win with...they gota take the coaching tho...gona be  at least 2 years b4 they hit that jackson tn level of ball...but i was very impressed by what they put on the floor at TECH last week

Yeah.... lots of people in Milan are very excited about Williams being the coach.  He is really pushing conditioning with the players.  He is running them 10 times more than they could have ever imagined.  They may not be the most talented team on the court, but they will be in shape and not be out hustled.