GALLATIN @ SHELBYVILLE (round two)

FridayMainEvent

Game Winner  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this one??

• Shelbyville Golden Eagles
    • Gallatin Green Wave

Yes I know about it. I guess your comment " any at all " was a reference meaning "noteworthy" and not "none at all". I was just curious because I know there are several teams who do not use an open forum to post such things. In fact there are some schools who are reluctant to give any information out whatsoever. That has to make it difficult when covering a game. Nashville schools used to be notorious for providing very limited info. I tried to pick up the station just to see if I could from up here but I got a country station, probably out of Ky. Ya'll need to boost the signal so the entire midstate can hear you discuss high school football. I would like to hear you, especially since us northern countians do not get to see the southern Tenn teams that often.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I know about it. I guess your comment " any at all " was a reference meaning "noteworthy" and not "none at all". I was just curious because I know there are several teams who do not use an open forum to post such things. In fact there are some schools who are reluctant to give any information out whatsoever. That has to make it difficult when covering a game. Nashville schools used to be notorious for providing very limited info. I tried to pick up the station just to see if I could from up here but I got a country station, probably out of Ky. Ya'll need to boost the signal so the entire midstate can hear you discuss high school football. I would like to hear you, especially since us northern countians do not get to see the southern Tenn teams that often.

Our station is located in Tullahoma and has a greater range than most of the Nashville stations. We only get up to Smyrna in your direction and its spotty there. The best way to hear us is live streaming via the internet. There is a link you can click in my signature. If you have a smart phone, download the free "tune in" radio application. Then type 939 the Duck into your search window in the app.

Now that we are in the playoffs, we have dropped our pregame show back to one hour. Normally we would have a two hour show and talk with coaches all over the State. Now we speak with coaches only in our game and discuss all playoff games.

Don't expect John Ward calling the game. Our normal play by play guy won't be doing the game, so Trey and I will bring you play by play. We are normally color guys, so it won't be top notch play by play. We'll do the best we can with it.

Well I know green wave is a fan of his program and certainly my falcons  lost to the Eagles and I am bitter.  So I am a fan of the green wave....Will say this, the wave's head coach will coach his 1st game in his "home" stadium and his team is 1-4 on the road....Anyone that thinks a coach wins that 1st game back to their home needs a history lesson. If you look at their schedule they are very predictable..a win then a loss then 2 wins then a loss then a win then a loss then 2 wins then a loss then a win....well you get it.." a loss". every 5 games their fate is renewed. A team that is bad on the road and has a pattern of winning and losing up against a team who is hot and has so many weapons makes many weak...for me...I think the wave can win and win big!!! I am also a HUGE Chicago Cubs fan!!!! Every year I think the cubbies will win the world series. The info on unapproved website and on SCHS's RB's is wrong...#3 is over 1000 yds rushing and #24 is @ 920.. That comes from ours and Tullahoma's coaches. I sure am excited for the game..like I said,  if SCHS wants a 3rd playoff game..could be tough for the wave...if not...the wave's "rudy" heart and effort may beat out a more talented and extremely talented coached team..still, I think the wave pulls off the win...sometimes, patterns and abilities take a back seat to desire.My wife bought us some green shirts for the game..green wave, hope it helps!

Well I know green wave is a fan of his program and certainly my falcons  lost to the Eagles and I am bitter.  So I am a fan of the green wave....Will say this, the wave's head coach will coach his 1st game in his "home" stadium and his team is 1-4 on the road....Anyone that thinks a coach wins that 1st game back to their home needs a history lesson. If you look at their schedule they are very predictable..a win then a loss then 2 wins then a loss then a win then a loss then 2 wins then a loss then a win....well you get it.." a loss". every 5 games their fate is renewed. A team that is bad on the road and has a pattern of winning and losing up against a team who is hot and has so many weapons makes many weak...for me...I think the wave can win and win big!!! I am also a HUGE Chicago Cubs fan!!!! Every year I think the cubbies will win the world series. The info on unapproved website and on SCHS's RB's is wrong...#3 is over 1000 yds rushing and #24 is @ 920.. That comes from ours and Tullahoma's coaches. I sure am excited for the game..like I said,  if SCHS wants a 3rd playoff game..could be tough for the wave...if not...the wave's "rudy" heart and effort may beat out a more talented and extremely talented coached team..still, I think the wave pulls off the win...sometimes, patterns and abilities take a back seat to desire.My wife bought us some green shirts for the game..green wave, hope it helps!

I knew the information was not complete but does give an idea and who the players are.

The kids believe they can win and win on the road. That is what matters. As far as the "Cubs" and "Rudy" comments, okay... thanks I guess. The win-loss sequence and there being predictability is far reaching.

Oh, totally agree. Was hoping to get some unbiased votes and opinions on the game. I think the plans are for my partner and I to set up in the Gallatin bleachers. The press box guy at Shelbyville usually drowns our pregame show out with excessively loud music. We will sit on the visitors side so we can broadcast. No room in press box for us again we are told. You Green Wave fans show us some hospitality. lol

Edited by FreeAgent11