District 3-AAA

SweetScience

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OR plays Jefferson County tomorrow in the Bahamas. Game time is @ 745. Should be a good one. I work at the airport and both teams came through earlier. I gave 'em a Roll Wildcats lol. JC is pretty good this year, so should be a quality test. Space, not sure about Jefferson. Lost a lot off of their last years teams, too.

Was their a problem?? Why would you travel thousands of miles to play Jeff Co at a nuteral site? Hahahahaha.

Was expecting a better game tonight. Halls wins over So. Doyle 73-38. It was close for the 1st half but officiating was HORRIBLE. These Refs are gonna catch soooooo much crap this year.

Yes, I thought that'd be a better game. Especially with fball players back for SD. Halls may be a surprise this year. As for officiating? Not much better if you go to a 4AAA school and get knoxsouth association. Just awful. Then u complain and they wanna throw u out, or tee a player up. Just awful season ahead. CC and Fulton was an ok called game, like 50 fouls or so. CC had two foul out and 3 more with four. Just not deep enough to throw kids out there when ur in foul trouble. CC had lead late and went ice cold. Lost to Fulton 54-44 I think. Just ugly to watch.

They T'd up a kid last night. Now he might of said something but it was a horrible foul to begin with and he was unhappy, but I never saw anything that made me think T him up. Maybe we are getting spoiled from AAU, but so far these games are soooooo bad.

Yea I guess we better get used to it. I mean our association was bad the last couple years and caught a lot of flack, but now they look horrible out there and the fans don't really know they've been told to tighten things up, u know. So they should be prepared for some yelling fans, coaches and players. I saw three of the worst calls ever last night at Fulton and when the coaches asked about it, the refs would stick their whistles back in their mouth, as to say how dare you question me? I'm a high school ref, dang it!!!! I never played, but I know everything kinda looks, u know.