District 3-AAA

SweetScience

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oak Ridge over Clinton 95-58 and that is with 2nd and 3rd stringers playing most of the 2nd half. Merrian had a dunk fest. Birdman Mckamey fouled out in the first half. Refs blew the whistle every 5 seconds, it was painful.

I counted 48 foul calls in the first half. Guy beside me said 51. Extremely painful to watch.

Oak Ridge over Clinton 95-58 and that is with 2nd and 3rd stringers playing most of the 2nd half. Merrian had a dunk fest. Birdman Mckamey fouled out in the first half. Refs blew the whistle every 5 seconds, it was painful.

Same thing at CC the other night. Attendance will suffer, nobody wants to see 68 ft's. these kids are more athletic than any time in history, and now, all of a sudden we want them shooting one hand set shots, and zig zag drills all night. Let them play!!!!!!darn it!!!!

As for OR/Clinton. Nice win, unfortunately u guys have enough talent that if you split them up, ud have the district winner and runner up in oak ridge. Karns would still finish third.

Clinton lost to Fulton last night. Got behind big early but as most Clinton teams do, the fought back into it. Had it to a 2 point game with 3 minutes to and the ball. I think they lost by 9.

CC beat west by 3. CC played everybody in the first half, including 3 freshman. Fell behind by 14. Then it looked like he played what might be his starters in the second half and looked pretty good in second half. Only 19 fouls in first half, 17 in second. Best officiated games I've seen all year.

On a side note SS, I heard Jacksboro beat robertville last night? They said it was robertsvilles first loss in two years. Have u heard anything about that? I'm gonna check it out.