Jackson Co Lady Blue Devils

joebkdevil

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flynn is a big loss, sure hope they transition smoothly to the next PG.

Yes she is, and it will take the girls awhile to get adjusted to this as they are limited at this position.  However the good news for the Lady Blue Devils is they have all season long to make the necessary adjustments to do what they have to do in order to win another championship.  They are loaded with shooters and they have Jaycee Coe, a matchup nightmare for everyone in Class A.  They won't go undefeated because of the tough schedule that Coach Brown puts them through but at the end of the day i see them in the glass house once again and from there its anyone's game.  Before the injury the Gold ball was their's for the taking, now that they are without Flynn, the rest of the teams have drawn even with them.  Clarkrange will be a very tough out for them with all their new "additions" and i see them splitting the season series with them.  We'll find out soon enough about how they match up against the other district as i believe Gordonsville is the best team over there and we play them tonight.  Good luck Lady Blue Devils!!! 

Jaycee Coe dominated with 31 points. She shot the ball better than ever. Kassidy Allen played extremely well, scoring 20 points and showing the extent of her athleticism. Other players that contributed quite a bit were Claudia Warden, Hannah Ragland and Cameron Sherril. Though their game wasn't the best it's ever been, they were still adjusting to losing the point guard.

I'm in no way saying they weren't good, they played an Amazing game, BUT it can and will get even better! I would love to know the number of threes made. Warden had two, Hannah had one, Allen had one, and there's no telling how many Coe had.

Coe had 5. I have never seen Coe shoot this well. But...Gville did a terrible job guarding her.