Oak Ridge 2014

OR nole

I think that 8 is the best RB. But the Coaching staff does not think so.. Why is that?

Lol. Three possibilities. One, you are right and they are stupid. Two, his ability to run the ball isn't the only issue that determines who starts and plays the most. Three, they are right and you are wrong. I actually agree with you so I suspect number Two is the right answer

No matter who the HC was, last year was supposed to be a down year. Based on ONLY the players returning who played under Blade, the talent was down. Personally, I am thrilled with the contributions of K. Jones, J. Luster, J. Henderson, and others that came out. 

Many, many of the underclassmen gravitating from other sports or were to just sit home are a direct reflection of being WELCOMED to the program by the new HC. Some agree, some don't.

No matter who the HC was, last year was supposed to be a down year. Based on ONLY the players returning who played under Blade, the talent was down. Personally, I am thrilled with the contributions of K. Jones, J. Luster, J. Henderson, and others that came out. 

Many, many of the underclassmen gravitating from other sports or were to just sit home are a direct reflection of being WELCOMED to the program by the new HC. Some agree, some don't.

And then there are some that say that if you "won't" play for this Coach or that Coach that you "may" have an Attitude problem.   Some agree, some don't.

I have bladerunner figured out. If you want to get along with him you need to give Blade the credit for all wins every year. If any coach other than Blade recruits players that wouldn't play for Blade, identify them as attitude problems. And you must remember that any credit given to another coach bladerunner takes as attack on Blade.

You got it Cats.. But I wonder what those players who would not play for Blade think after Gaddis chewed them out all season.. And I only heard it during the games... Who knows what practice was like.. Blade must've been a bear- if he was worse than that..

Let me understand what you're saying. Gaddis chewed players out? Is that unusual? Nobody said he chewed them out better than Blade did so why do you care?