Oak Ridge 2014

OR nole

How does the district look for nest season? Who has the most returning starters? Who has the most speed? Who has the best running back? Who has the best QB? Who will have the strongest lines? Who has the strongest kicking game?

Oak Ridge, Oak Ridge, Oak Ridge, Oak Ridge, Oak Ridge, Oak Ridge...RCR !!!

Oak Ridge, Oak Ridge, Oak Ridge, Oak Ridge, Oak Ridge, Oak Ridge...RCR !!!

Lol. I don't agree with you entirely. I noticed when we played that CC had most everyone back. We are definitely not the fastest team. I think Central is much faster. I'm pretty sure we lost our punter and I have no idea who will do that. And I think we lost most of our lines.

Hey Cats... All in good fun. I personally believe that the Cats are faster than everyone is giving or not giving them credit for. I think the receiving core is probably one of the best around. Not too many schools around with (6) WR that are all over 6' tall and move very good with good hands. I think you'll really see the difference this year.

No our running backs are not going to run 4.35 40's like the RB from West did last weekend at the Atlanta Nike Sparq but they are not slow either and they see the field very well. I think you could easily see (2) of them with a 1000 yds this year.

As for the punter, Hunter was a senior last year so he's gone but the back up who was also the field goal kicker will do a great job taking over the duties.

The O line will have to be revamped but that won't be a problem at all. Chapman, Flemming, Hale and Verner for sure with several others that will make a big push for starting positions.

Fadnek should be the front runner for QB and Dunbar working in as the wildcat. The offense WILL be Explosive this year.

The Defense this year will be strong and a lot more experienced. Strong LB core with Warrington, Warmbroad, Manookian, Chitwood, and Clark.

Sorry Cats...But I really don't care about the rest of the district unless we're kicking their butt on Friday night. Let someone else chime in on that. RCR !!!

Edited by YellowBall

Hey Cats... All in good fun. I personally believe that the Cats are faster than everyone is giving or not giving them credit for. I think the receiving core is probably one of the best around. Not too many schools around with (6) WR that are all over 6' tall and move very good with good hands. I think you'll really see the difference this year.

No our running backs are not going to run 4.35 40's like the RB from West did last weekend at the Atlanta Nike Sparq but they are not slow either and they see the field very well. I think you could easily see (2) of them with a 1000 yds this year.

As for the punter, Hunter was a senior last year so he's gone but the back up who was also the field goal kicker will do a great job taking over the duties.

The O line will have to be revamped but that won't be a problem at all. Chapman, Flemming, Hale and Verner for sure with several others that will make a big push for starting positions.

Fadnek should be the front runner for QB and Dunbar working in as the wildcat. The offense WILL be Explosive this year.

The Defense this year will be strong and a lot more experienced. Strong LB core with Warrington, Warmbroad, Manookian, Chitwood, and Clark.

Sorry Cats...But I really don't care about the rest of the district unless we're kicking their butt on Friday night. Let someone else chime in on that. RCR !!!

I'll comment on your post point by point. First I agree with you about our receivers except the 6'1" or better part. I didn't think we were that tall but I think we will have the top receivers in the district as a group. And our runners are bound to be better especially if our line is better. I would be happy to have ONE with over 1000 yards. I didn't know our kicker (was he a sophomore or a junior?) was our back up punter but if that's true then I hope he punts as good as he kicks. I agree about the offensive line in that it will be revamped and I really think it will be better. The QB position is up in the air as far as I'm concerned. The winner of that competition will have a huge impact on our team's success. I expect our defense to be much better than last year because of the experience we have returning. I think CC will be VERY GOOD, and AC will be VERY GOOD, and Central will be VERY FAST, and Powell will be POWELL.

I'll comment on your post point by point. First I agree with you about our receivers except the 6'1" or better part. I didn't think we were that tall but I think we will have the top receivers in the district as a group. And our runners are bound to be better especially if our line is better. I would be happy to have ONE with over 1000 yards. I didn't know our kicker (was he a sophomore or a junior?) was our back up punter but if that's true then I hope he punts as good as he kicks. I agree about the offensive line in that it will be revamped and I really think it will be better. The QB position is up in the air as far as I'm concerned. The winner of that competition will have a huge impact on our team's success. I expect our defense to be much better than last year because of the experience we have returning. I think CC will be VERY GOOD, and AC will be VERY GOOD, and Central will be VERY FAST, and Powell will be POWELL.

The kicker was a sophomore last year so he's got two more. As for the receivers and being 6' or better here's the line up...Brandon Bonds 6'1", Ted Mitchell 6'1", J. Johnson 6', Tee Higgins 6'2", J. Hall 6'1" and  Malik Hardy 5'9" (Sorry this is the shortest one..But Very Fast Might compete with West RB).

You say Central will be very fast, I didn't really see that last year at their place. Has something changed ?

The kicker was a sophomore last year so he's got two more. As for the receivers and being 6' or better here's the line up...Brandon Bonds 6'1", Ted Mitchell 6'1", J. Johnson 6', Tee Higgins 6'2", J. Hall 6'1" and  Malik Hardy 5'9" (Sorry this is the shortest one..But Very Fast Might compete with West RB).

You say Central will be very fast, I didn't really see that last year at their place. Has something changed ?

With the excpetion of Jajuan Stinson and that WR they had their speed didn't impress me either. And we contained Stinson all night for the most part. Not sure where cats is coming from with this great speed Central had lol. And I agree with you about most things you said, but no way some of those guys you mentioned as WR are as tall as you said. I have walked by Ted Mitchell recently and I am 5'10'' no way he is 6'1'' because i'm not sure if he was any taller then me on bit and Jemiah Hall no way he is 6 feet 1 tall. Other then that I agree.

With the excpetion of Jajuan Stinson and that WR they had their speed didn't impress me either. And we contained Stinson all night for the most part. Not sure where cats is coming from with this great speed Central had lol. And I agree with you about most things you said, but no way some of those guys you mentioned as WR are as tall as you said. I have walked by Ted Mitchell recently and I am 5'10'' no way he is 6'1'' because i'm not sure if he was any taller then me on bit and Jemiah Hall no way he is 6 feet 1 tall. Other then that I agree.

Either way, Oak Ridge will more than likely have one of the best receiving cores around this year and I really think the running backs will surprise a lot of folks in 2014. Like I said earlier this offense will be explosive...Lots of points on the board !!!

Either way, Oak Ridge will more than likely have one of the best receiving cores around this year and I really think the running backs will surprise a lot of folks in 2014. Like I said earlier this offense will be explosive...Lots of points on the board !!!

I agree with you. 2nd year with this coaching staff, a whole year under this coaching staff in the weight room and conditioning, and a much more experienced team as a whole. I look for much bigger and better things this year.

I'll tell you what I mean by speed and talent. When Central's running back touched the ball...I mean WHENEVER he touched it...I held my breath and worried about him going the distance. We didn't have a single back that made me feel that way (except for the back you said moved away and he fumbled too much so he wasn't as scary).