Oak Ridge 2014

OR nole

Hey Cats... All in good fun. I personally believe that the Cats are faster than everyone is giving or not giving them credit for. I think the receiving core is probably one of the best around. Not too many schools around with (6) WR that are all over 6' tall and move very good with good hands. I think you'll really see the difference this year.

No our running backs are not going to run 4.35 40's like the RB from West did last weekend at the Atlanta Nike Sparq but they are not slow either and they see the field very well. I think you could easily see (2) of them with a 1000 yds this year.

As for the punter, Hunter was a senior last year so he's gone but the back up who was also the field goal kicker will do a great job taking over the duties.

The O line will have to be revamped but that won't be a problem at all. Chapman, Flemming, Hale and Verner for sure with several others that will make a big push for starting positions.

Fadnek should be the front runner for QB and Dunbar working in as the wildcat. The offense WILL be Explosive this year.

The Defense this year will be strong and a lot more experienced. Strong LB core with Warrington, Warmbroad, Manookian, Chitwood, and Clark.

Sorry Cats...But I really don't care about the rest of the district unless we're kicking their butt on Friday night. Let someone else chime in on that. RCR !!!

Well said I agree. besides having a lot of receiver's we have a nice stable of Rb's

While we're all being civil, I'll ask  when is spring practice?

Never mind just read my email from the boosters, it starts April 28th and ends with a scrimmage at South Doyle on May 15th. Fifteen days to get 10 days of practice in, for all you people that watch the rules.  

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL

Edited by bounder