Oak Ridge 2014

OR nole

Interesting about Warmbroad. We will see how that works out. The coaches know what they're doing. And Nole I would definitely love to talk about some of those things you mentioned, but us "outsiders" who don't have a connection(child playing on the team) don't really know a lot of those things you mentioned yet. I'd be glad to talk about them, but it will take you starting that convo because i'm sure you know a lot of things us other goobers don't know about yet lol

Interesting about Warmbroad. We will see how that works out. The coaches know what they're doing. And Nole I would definitely love to talk about some of those things you mentioned, but us "outsiders" who don't have a connection(child playing on the team) don't really know a lot of those things you mentioned yet. I'd be glad to talk about them, but it will take you starting that convo because i'm sure you know a lot of things us other goobers don't know about yet lol

Certainly no harm intended. My apologies if taken so. I am fortunate to have some information that others might like to be aware before everyone else. And usually like sharing and starting the conversation, but we see where that usually goes. I feel like Bounder in that I have many kids on the team.  

Tommy Kaczocha to safety for the spring.

Certainly no harm intended. My apologies if taken so. I am fortunate to have some information that others might like to be aware before everyone else. And usually like sharing and starting the conversation, but we see where that usually goes. I feel like Bounder in that I have many kids on the team.  

Tommy Kaczocha to safety for the spring.

The Tommy K move is interesting as well. I'll be interested to learn more.

No inside info here, but it appears with the abundance of receivers splitting time, that Ted Mitchell will probably move into Tommy's corner position. Spring may look like Hall and Mitchell at corners, Tommy K and Bonds/Jamar Anderson and at 6'3" probably Higgins at safety.

#8 Jaleel Luster to outside linebacker.

Not a clue who Dennis Rigby is.

Edited by OR nole