Oak Ridge 2014

OR nole

I agree.  There is a ton of work yet to do, and a short time to do it.  This group needs to buckle down and get it together.   Last night we started 7 seniors on offense and 8 seniors on defense.  I thought we would be better than what I have seen so far.  I'm hoping to improve each week and be a really good time come playoff time. 

Yes he is eligible and he played sparingly on defense only last night.  He showed very quickly that he will be a force on the defense, they ran away from him on all but one play.  On that one play he split the double team and made the tackle for a loss.  South Doyle had the ball 4 times and scored on 3 of those, two 80 yard drives and one from about 70.  So our defense made 1 out of 4 stops.  The offense had the ball 4 times and scored twice.  One drive was 80 yards.  Caleb Jackson made a nice catch on a perfectly thrown fade route in the end zone.  On the other score we had a short field and TJ scored on about a 40 yard run.  That was it for the first teams.  Both sides of the ball need to get much better to win the tougher games on the schedule. 

I dont think there is.On a good note,Oak Ridge is a team that will get better every week.They need some leaders bad.Once they gel and grow up the sky is the limit.Need better blocking fast.Wish we could trade some WRs for Olineman.We have 10 solid Wrs

After watching I agree with your point!

They gave roster sheets as you went in tonight and Oak Ridge has 89 players not counting any Freshman.Thats crazy.That is the power of Joe Gaddis.Someone said Oak Ridge was in the 50s under Blade

You must learn something my friend. NEVER EVER say anything good about Gaddis without saying something better about Blade.....or incur the wrath of bladerunner!!! LOL.  He will give Gaddis credit for nothing and take any compliment of Gaddis as an attack on Blade!  The first time Gaddis was here he got the numbers up like he's doing now and won big. Hopefully that's what he's doing now......but Blade is a great coach (how's that BR?)  LOL....just playing BR, but you know I speak the truth!!!!

• Upvote 1

No Blade Didn't care about the numbers. He cared about winning.. Didn't we go to the semi finals with, Blade? How many did he have on the roster that year??

Gaddis went to the semis several times with big numbers and won a state title with big numbers. I'll take a great team big numbers or small...but I prefer to see big numbers here at OR....but Blade is great!!!!

• Upvote 1

You must learn something my friend. NEVER EVER say anything good about Gaddis without saying something better about Blade.....or incur the wrath of bladerunner!!! LOL.  He will give Gaddis credit for nothing and take any compliment of Gaddis as an attack on Blade!  The first time Gaddis was here he got the numbers up like he's doing now and won big. Hopefully that's what he's doing now......but Blade is a great coach (how's that BR?)  LOL....just playing BR, but you know I speak the truth!!!!

And another thing Stillnum1, when you are speaking about RBs, there is nothing that you can say right about them as far as Catswild is concerned... He does not think that Barry Sanders was a great back because he did not have blazing speed..  Now, You say that the numbers are way up , eh? and we are going to win because it , right? Then what happened against SD?????