Oak Ridge 2014

OR nole

No Blade Didn't care about the numbers. He cared about winning.. Didn't we go to the semi finals with, Blade? How many did he have on the roster that year??

The more the town gets behind the program the more money.Also means more kids play when they are younger wanting to be like their older brother or cuz.Its all about the future.Blade was a great coach and I loved his defense.But he was never goin to take Oak Ridge to the next level.Gaddis took over a team last yr that lost 23 SRs.Blade jumped ship and Gaddis will take us back to the top.

The more the town gets behind the program the more money.Also means more kids play when they are younger wanting to be like their older brother or cuz.Its all about the future.Blade was a great coach and I loved his defense.But he was never goin to take Oak Ridge to the next level.Gaddis took over a team last yr that lost 23 SRs.Blade jumped ship and Gaddis will take us back to the top.

Considering we did lose 23 SR's last year and had a brand new coaching staff and still had a very respectable year I think that does say a lot now that you mention it.

Gaddis has some big shoes to fill..

Considering we did lose 23 SR's last year and had a brand new coaching staff and still had a very respectable year I think that does say a lot now that you mention it.

So far Joe Gaddis has done everything a wildcat fan could hope for.The town interest and money coming in is up.More players are coming out for football.Improvements in facilities.Very bright future and anybody who dont see it dont want to.