Oak Ridge 2014

OR nole

We looked flat on O for sure.. I think the QBs need to spend a lot of time with their receivers and even if it is on their own time running routes- getting their timing down. The QBs need to get the ball off a lot quicker and number 11 may be a heck of a runner but he needs to work on his accuracy,   On D, i did see  some missed tackles---Number 6 ---it is go good to have a player like that..-------  The RBS looked decent at times but going up against that Maryville D- it's tough.  I thought that the punter looked good - And I liked what I saw from the kicking game---The kickers have the best kicking Coach in the state.... Overall,   We have got to fix these things fast,   

Thanks. Are we ahead of where we were this time last year?

They are over on the Maryville thread complaining about kids getting hit hard!! LOL!!

hey bladerunner, I read the whole Maryville thread....not one comment about the hard hitting at all. Just one comment stating that you don't get any points on the scoreboard for big hits. They may make YOU feel good about it in the stands. Big hits don't win ballgames. I would venture to say that every OR poster and Maryville poster read both threads.   No need to go back on yours like your tattle tailing on someone.   BTW   the hard hits on the third team are usually out of frustration    lolololololol

Hard hits don't win Ball games? You have never played a football game in your life.. And that's something I will guarantee , Gomer....

let me clarify something for you  I am not some internet punk on here   call me out    I dare you, you will see a big hit      bring it on big boy    im your huckleberry

Edited by Jetjock

hey bladerunner, I read the whole Maryville thread....not one comment about the hard hitting at all. Just one comment stating that you don't get any points on the scoreboard for big hits. They may make YOU feel good about it in the stands. Big hits don't win ballgames. I would venture to say that every OR poster and Maryville poster read both threads. No need to go back on yours like your tattle tailing on someone. BTW the hard hits on the third team are usually out of frustration lolololololol

Did we wait to start hitting when the third team came out? Is there a rule that you're supposed to hold back when the 1

Third team comes out? You have got me confused, Gomer

You have never played a football game in your life.. Big boy..

Internet tough guy .... lol , no way no how you say anything to his face .... what a Coward ... btw , he was on 2 State Championship teams .... you have to deal with that a lot when you're talking to Maryville guys . 

Did we wait to start hitting when the third team came out? Is there a rule that you're supposed to hold back when the 1

Third team comes out? You have got me confused, Gomer

Internet tough guy .... lol , no way no how you say anything to his face .... what a Coward ... btw , he was on 2 State Championship teams .... you have to deal with that a lot when you're talking to Maryville guys . 

pep  I have dealt with cowards like blade before    one talked really tough, cost me a night in jail to prove him wrong   lol