Oak Ridge 2014

OR nole

So I guess everyone is going to get on here and develop an opinion of how good certain players or positions are going to be based on a scrimmage against probably the number one team in the state of Tennesse. I'd be willing to bet that you don't see the same team on the field this Thursday night that we saw Friday. Yes there was numerous problems with the QB's and receivers not being on the same page and yes there was several bad decesions made. I can assure you that Friday nights performance was not the norm for Fadnek and Warrington. Both are very good decesion makers. Save your judgement for another week and see what a difference is made.

RWR !!!!

NuCat I am still holding out hope that our QB's can get it done. And you're right that Maryville is probably the best team the state has to offer, especially their defense. I have always thought Tee needed the ball more and the poster before me just reminded me of that. I am not alone in always being curious about how Tee would be at QB. Sorry if my post offended you, but just stating my opinions.

Edited by SweetScience

+1000 I agree with everything you said. You want to know my blunt honest opinion and this is me just being straight forward and may ruffle some feathers and I am sorry if it does. If Tee isn't going to get the ball a lot at WR (which is tough at this level) than he needs to be the Quarterback. The offense simply needs to go through him. He was the QB at Robertsville. Why not now? I never understood why they stopped that or maybe he simply doesn't want to play it? I don't know. Like you said though his hands need to be on the ball A LOT. I also want to mention how impressed I was with #45 Clark last night. That was the only meaningful reps he has ever had with the varsity and was against possibly the best team this state has to offer and he was all over the place making tackles! If he doesn't make All State by his SR year I will be very very shocked. Kid has great instincts and talent and size already and he is just a SOPH.

SS, yes Tee is a very good player and yes he definitely needs to be involved in the game as much as possible and he showed that with the remarkable catch he made Friday night but it takes 11 on the field at a time to make a team work which I know that you know. Tee will be a great receiver, probably one if the best around and that's where his future is Edited by NuWildcat

hiding  who I am? Who are you?

Already put my name out there for you Clown , come with Sweet to A Maryville game when Oak Ridge is off and you can meet everyone of us .... and nobody would even touch you , We'd all probably actually cut up with you and Rag you a Little bit .... that's what real men actually do Bladerunner , actually meet men face to face and realize we're all actually a lot alike .... but I guess some guys would prefer to stay hidden so they could continue their fantasy of Role playing ... it's your choice 

SS, yes Tee is a very good player and yes he definitely needs to be involved in the game as much as possible and he showed that with the remarkable catch he made Friday night but it takes 11 on the field at a time to make a team work which I know that you know. Tee will be a great receiver, probably one if the best around and that's where his future is

I can agree with that. Don't think I have totally given up on the QB's we have, though. That was a great D they went against. I think both ultimately have what it takes to get it done it's just going to take a lot of practice and maybe some growing pains during the year to accomplish that. I sure don't intend to ruffle any feathers.

Already put my name out there for you Clown , come with Sweet to A Maryville game when Oak Ridge is off and you can meet everyone of us .... and nobody would even touch you , We'd all probably actually cut up with you and Rag you a Little bit .... that's what real men actually do Bladerunner , actually meet men face to face and realize we're all actually a lot alike .... but I guess some guys would prefer to stay hidden so they could continue their fantasy of Role playing ... it's your choice 

I missed ur name,Can I look u up on Facebook?

NuCat I am still holding out hope that our QB's can get it done. And you're right that Maryville is probably the best team the state has to offer, especially their defense. I have always thought Tee needed the ball more and the poster before me just reminded me of that. I am not alone in always being curious about how Tee would be at QB. Sorry if my post offended you, but just stating my opinions.

Not offended at all, Logan didn't get it done Friday night and he knows that. He's been beating himself up all day over it also. He's had talks with the coaching staff and he's taking a different approach on several things. Trying to settle down a little and get back to what he knows how to do. Friday was very uncharacteristic of him

RWR !!!!

Not offended at all, Logan didn't get it done Friday night and he knows that. He's been beating himself up all day over it also. He's had talks with the coaching staff and he's taking a different approach on several things. Trying to settle down a little and get back to what he knows how to do. Friday was very uncharacteristic of him

RWR !!!!

Well, tell him to keep his head up. That is the best D he will see all year and it wont even be close. I think he let his nerves get to him, which is very understandable. He was trying too hard imo.