Oak Ridge 2014

OR nole

+1000 I agree with everything you said. You want to know my blunt honest opinion and this is me just being straight forward and may ruffle some feathers and I am sorry if it does. If Tee isn't going to get the ball a lot at WR (which is tough at this level) than he needs to be the Quarterback. The offense simply needs to go through him. He was the QB at Robertsville. Why not now? I never understood why they stopped that or maybe he simply doesn't want to play it? I don't know. Like you said though his hands need to be on the ball A LOT. I also want to mention how impressed I was with #45 Clark last night. That was the only meaningful reps he has ever had with the varsity and was against possibly the best team this state has to offer and he was all over the place making tackles! If he doesn't make All State by his SR year I will be very very shocked. Kid has great instincts and talent and size already and he is just a SOPH.

Thats crazy bc I was thinkin he should play qb the other night.He would just need to make short throws and its not like we would be losing anything.Are other options are not doin much more than that but Tee would offer so much more with his legs.We have great playmakers that just need the ball.No need in tryn to run make it hard.Run the ball and throw slants and a few longs ones when you have the d cheating up.Maybe they will get it clicking.One thing for sure is what they are doin now is not working.

Thats crazy bc I was thinkin he should play qb the other night.He would just need to make short throws and its not like we would be losing anything.Are other options are not doin much more than that but Tee would offer so much more with his legs.We have great playmakers that just need the ball.No need in tryn to run make it hard.Run the ball and throw slants and a few longs ones when you have the d cheating up.Maybe they will get it clicking.One thing for sure is what they are doin now is not working.

And btw I dont think the other QBs are bad.Its just in high school your best players need the ball.I think with a really good Oline that Logan would be great.But the fact is we dont have a great line.Our QB better be able to move.B.Zullinger wasnt a great passer but could pick up huge 1st downs with his legs.I look foward to south d and hope Logan and Gavin play great.

Well, we still got awhile before the season starts and like what has been mentioned plenty of times already that is the best D we will see all yr by far. Interested to see what happens in the SD scrimmage Thursday, but unfortunately I wont be there to witness it I have to go out of town. But, SD is another solid team not near as good as Maryville, but still tough. I thought the D looked really good against Maryville being it was Maryville and having 3 starters out in Manookian, Alcorn, And #4. Not even going to attempt to try to write that name haha

Already put my name out there for you Clown , come with Sweet to A Maryville game when Oak Ridge is off and you can meet everyone of us .... and nobody would even touch you , We'd all probably actually cut up with you and Rag you a Little bit .... that's what real men actually do Bladerunner , actually meet men face to face and realize we're all actually a lot alike .... but I guess some guys would prefer to stay hidden so they could continue their fantasy of Role playing ... it's your choice 

One of Jet Jocks best friends is a former Oak Ridge player. They are real tight. They are both great guys and both defended our country and played a little high school football. We are all more alike than we are different.