Oak Ridge 2014

OR nole

Well, tell him to keep his head up. That is the best D he will see all year and it wont even be close. I think he let his nerves get to him, which is very understandable. He was trying too hard imo.

That's what was so uncharacteristic of him. The pressure of big games usually doesn't get to him like it did vs maryville

he used to post all of the time.. he is a big WB fan and had son that played there a couple of years ago, He used to pop up and say hi now and again.. I have not seen him in a while

Hmm. When I went to school we had a guy named poole on the team, maybe he was his dad? IDK I don't remember that guy posting though.

That's what was so uncharacteristic of him. The pressure of big games usually doesn't get to him like it did vs maryville

That's what makes them so good lol When Maryville comes out to play they expect to win every single time. It's a culture in their football program. It used to be the culture of our program. We need to get that back.

True. And having 6'6 Dylan Jackson coming at you every play doesn't help lol

I mean teams/players come out and make mistakes that are uncharacteristic for them when they play maryville. I remember in 2011 when WB went to maryville our center came out in the 1st quarter and was snapping the ball over the QB's head or at his feet just about every play, atleast it seemed that way! Then Our QB finally threw a bomb to a receiver, he caught it inside the 10 and a maryville player hit him but didn't wrap him up and he was still on his feet and should have been gone for a touchdown but he lost the darn ball as he got hit and another maryville player got on it. And one of our wide receivers dropped a pass or two where he had nothing but open space between him and the endzone. The final score was 41-21 in favor of maryville but it could have been a really tight game if our players hadn't continually shot themselves in the foot. Edited by Governors91