Oak Ridge 2014

OR nole

The players throwing after workouts are doing so on their own. Fadneck and Warrington throwing. Maybe Dunbar. Saw him walking to the field. Johnson (#6) participating. Only skill position players lost were Henderson and Young (QBs), transferred RB Rowe and WR Blake Goins. All else coming back. Kids not playing other sports are working hard in the weight room.

The players throwing after workouts are doing so on their own. Fadneck and Warrington throwing. Maybe Dunbar. Saw him walking to the field. Johnson (#6) participating. Only skill position players lost were Henderson and Young (QBs), transferred RB Rowe and WR Blake Goins. All else coming back. Kids not playing other sports are working hard in the weight room.

I thought Goins was coming back. Wishful thinking I guess

Goins was a SR this past year. Anyways. G.I. Joe I am not sure if your story about Fox is true, but I seriously doubt him and his family impressed more with AC's facilities then they were OR's, if that's what happened. No knock on AC i'm sure they have good facilities, but OR has a state of the art high school weight room that was put in while Coach Blade was @ OR. I'm sure AC has a nice weight room, but no way in the world it's better then ours. Maybe on par, but not better. As long as the fans show up and cheer and the football program is doing well along with the tradition at OR the kids will come out. The only kid i know they we have lost to a private is Kerbyson, but their may be more i'm not aware of? I'm sure others have transferred in recent years. I don't think many kids are gonna transfer because the visitors stands aren't up to par. They aren't playing for them they are playing for the Wildcat faithful anyways. While i do think we need to upgrade, i think it will get done. Gaddis and crew will make sure of it.

Great post Sweet.. How about kids leaving "on Scholarship" to some of the Private schools?

Haha. Well, supposedly Ensworth has been after Tee Higgins awhile now, but not sure if he will go anywhere. Ensworth has a mediocre basketball program and Tee plays both sports, so that wont help them any there.

Edited by SweetScience

Hey Wildcat Fans...I think you'll be interested to know that there are several Wildcats that are working hard other than just hitting the weights at school. Fadnek, Warrington and Warmbroad among several others have been participating in speed and agilities training at The Next Level Training Academy.  I have also seen those three the past several weeks participating with The Next level 7v7 passing league team that will compete all over the southeastern part of the country to try and qualify for the National Championship 7v7 tournament at the IMG Football Academy in Bradenton Florida. All looked much improved over last season with increased speed and football skills.

Hey Wildcat Fans...I think you'll be interested to know that there are several Wildcats that are working hard other than just hitting the weights at school. Fadnek, Warrington and Warmbroad among several others have been participating in speed and agilities training at The Next Level Training Academy.  I have also seen those three the past several weeks participating with The Next level 7v7 passing league team that will compete all over the southeastern part of the country to try and qualify for the National Championship 7v7 tournament at the IMG Football Academy in Bradenton Florida. All looked much improved over last season with increased speed and football skills.

Great news, yellowball.