Oak Ridge 2014

OR nole

Get over yourself Cats.. Not everyone on a mess board will agree with you . We get it ------The "Magic of Gaddis" as you say--- is fantastic.. Does that make you feel better?

My goal is much diff than yours. My goal is to win football games and to beat Anderson County and Campbell county.

If hanging out at the Elem. Schools will make it happen -so be it.

If talking about yourself in the third person helps.. So be it.

No, I don't feel a bit better because I can't comprehend any true OR football fan who would not appreciate our coach spending time at the Boys Club.

And back to the article and the bleachers issue. We may end up with this working out but the comments by the city manager are worrisome. And I blame Lussier, Stevens, Blade, and Gaddis for allowing us to get in this shape. They each should've used their position to sway public opinion to take care of Blankenship.

And back to the article and the bleachers issue. We may end up with this working out but the comments by the city manager are worrisome. And I blame Lussier, Stevens, Blade, and Gaddis for allowing us to get in this shape. They each should've used their position to sway public opinion to take care of Blankenship.

Or, You could've written a Check. So blame yourself 

Edited by bladerunner

The coaches have enough going on without having to worry about "The Ship". That should be handled by the administration, at the school and at the board of education level. I've  seen the $6 million dollar ticket for rebuilding and while I would like to have it, that's a lot of money. Where's it coming from? Old guys like me like can only give so much and we don't have a major business with deep pockets like Eastman. All we have is DOE who don't have "jack" and a up for bid contractor that only cares about money for themselves.