73.  Joe Collier –late 40’s

74.  Adam Black 2003

75.  Jason McAddley 1996

76.  Bill Lanter 1957

77.  Richard Howard 1991

78.  Les Jones 1986

79.  Jared Tharpe 1997

80.  Mark Berry 1980

I remember seeing this list years ago but where can I find it now?

Hoping for another source, but many players are upset and saying goodbye to an assistant coach on their twitter accounts. James Mitchell to Karns as DC.

Ouch. Tough for him to leave his alma mater, but I can't blame him. Probably more money for him and the family. I'm sure Gaddis will fill his position with a quality coach. Tough loss, but best wishes to James. He will do a fine job, i'm sure.

Hoping for another source, but many players are upset and saying goodbye to an assistant coach on their twitter accounts. James Mitchell to Karns as DC.

If a coach would prefer to be at Karns rather than Oak Ridge, then I'm not upset about it at all. Although since players get close to their coaches, I can see why some players might be upset.

If a coach would prefer to be at Karns rather than Oak Ridge, then I'm not upset about it at all. Although since players get close to their coaches, I can see why some players might be upset.

Can't fault a guy for wanting to better his position and make more money for his family. Could very well set him up for even bigger and better things in the future. Don't blame him a bit.