Oak Ridge 2014

OR nole

Maybe not. And maybe Karns has become a dream job. I'm confused at the anti OR rhetoric and the pro Karns rhetoric on this thread. Some of you are so bothered by my position that it's a bad move that you sound like Karns fans.

Please use facts. Anti-OR? Pro-Karns? Maybe I missed that one. Please quote.

I have heard many high school, college, and pro fans wish a leaving player or coach well. I think the expression is "I hope he wins all his games except when he plays us". I did not make any attempt to define success. But here it is, I hope he learns his craft. I hope he matures with the responsibility of the position. I hope the chess matches and battles against better opponents will hone and craft his talents. I hope some AD or coach says "I like the way that Mitchell kid did so much with so little, I need to give him a shot. Nowhere do I state beating OR is in my hopes for him.

I am not so naïve to think winning doesn't get you noticed more than losing, but many a coach has been hired from weak teams. Maybe his NEXT job is DC at a more traditional power.

I actually can agree with your post. I only differ with you in that I want to beat Karns as always but I really don't care what they do the other nine games.

Well, i'm sure he is losing sleep tonight for not questioning you on HIS personal choices haha. I'm happy for him simply because I can look past High School Football for a moment. That's all.

How are you looking past high school football. That's what they play at Karns isn't it. That made no sense SS. You need to go to sleep. Lol

Nobody else has said it so I will. Maybe James doesn't care for the coaching atmosphere at Oak Ridge anymore. You know new head coach and others. He may just be glad to get out of there. And he did apply for the head coach job in Oak Ridge.

I wish him well and hope he is successful. He can go to Karns and Whoop ####, ask him, he'll know what I mean.

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL

Maybe not. And maybe Karns has become a dream job. I'm confused at the anti OR rhetoric and the pro Karns rhetoric on this thread. Some of you are so bothered by my position that it's a bad move that you sound like Karns fans.

Maybe it is more of a dream than OR.

Maybe he was tired of having to hear about the visiting bleachers. Maybe he was tired of listening to the new complaining about the steps being torn down already. Lots of maybes here.

How are you looking past high school football. That's what they play at Karns isn't it. That made no sense SS. You need to go to sleep. Lol

I can look past HS football in the sense that I can be proud of a young man in taking another step in wanting to better himself. You don't comprehend things very well. Maybe I am smarter than you afterall, Cats lol

Nobody else has said it so I will. Maybe James doesn't care for the coaching atmosphere at Oak Ridge anymore. You know new head coach and others. He may just be glad to get out of there. And he did apply for the head coach job in Oak Ridge.

I wish him well and hope he is successful. He can go to Karns and Whoop ####, ask him, he'll know what I mean.

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL

Be careful here...you are about to be chastised and labeled anti-OR.

I considered apologizing to SS and Nole for being such a huge OR fan but I can't bring myself to do it. I will apologize for Karns not being my second favorite team. Unlike the two of you, I just don't feel that way. I think it's a bad move for the coach. I'm not pulling against him but I just don't care. I'm not being sarcastic at all. That's just the way I feel. If he had gone to Clinton, do you want them 9-1? I wouldn't.

Cats, I have nothing in the world against you. We just don't see things the same way. Yes, I have a personal opinion of Coach Mitchell and it is with great appreciation, I truly hope he does well at his next job which just happens to be at Karns. I have a great affection for Wildcat football, especially since I know 80% of the players playing at this time, I hope the Cats win every game 60-0, I hate the running clock, I hope we beat Karns by 80, It doesn't not change my hope that Coach Mitchell does well. Seven wins and a couple of shut-outs might get him a great job,

I hope you go back and read my posts again, Except for calling out the exagerrations and sarcasm, not one ill word was expressed about your opinions. Truth and peace-out, its sleepy time.