Oak Ridge 2014

OR nole

I think the Coach could change up things RE the boys club to fit our system JMO 

Great post. Look at the programs that do in Tennessee (MHS and West). But this year offensively I didn't notice an actual system.  I will take in account a staff put together late and a lot of uncertainty at QB position and inexperience players having to step in.

I don't see that in my plans. I'm not sure who I would complain to anyway. I may go to a booster meeting and voice my opinion but I rarely attend those anyway. I'll probably sit back and do nothing like you. The difference is that I'll hope our stadium isn't allowed to deteriorate without repair, while you will be hoping for the total demise of a once great stadium. And you'll chastise those of us who hope for the best. You must be a very unhappy man/woman. I hope you experience some happiness in whatever remaining remaining years that you have.

LOL!

From Mike Blackerby's Top 100 Wildcats of All-Time (printed around 2006):

81.  Scott Monger 1980

82.  Greg Woofter 1998

83.  Jerry Colquitt 1989

84.  Mark Flook 1978

85.  John Doyle 1982

86.  Frank Phillips 1940’s

87.  Dave Moore 1971

88.  Bill Koons 1947

89.  Aaron Hunt 1999

90.  Skippy Brinkman 1958

From Mike Blackerby's Top 100 Wildcats of All-Time (printed around 2006):

81.  Scott Monger 1980

82.  Greg Woofter 1998

83.  Jerry Colquitt 1989

84.  Mark Flook 1978

85.  John Doyle 1982

86.  Frank Phillips 1940’s

87.  Dave Moore 1971

88.  Bill Koons 1947

89.  Aaron Hunt 1999

90.  Skippy Brinkman 1958

Woofter won Mr. Football. He should be way higher then that. But, I will let Blackerby slide haha

Along the same lines, since OR has over 30 team state titles and who knows how many individual state titles, OR must have had a long list of great coaches. I know of some of them like Gaddis, Hale, Armstrong, Martin (football and track?), Prudden (girls basketball), and McNamee (track). There must be a lot more than that since OR has won titles in other sports. I would like to see a list of the OR coaching greats in all sports too.