Who takes over at Chatt Central?

tistheseason

Pounder, you say they are going to have openings. Who's leaving? As I've been told Allen is still in the classroom at Central and from all the wealth of knowledge on here you say nobody will hire him. If he doesnt leave as a teacher, are they gonna fire teachers to get openings? So my question is, where are all the openings? Have we ever sat down and thought, huh, I wonder if the reason why they have not advertised a position is that maybe they don't have one to advertise! Shew, that was exhausting.

Tis and Fish is Allen still at the school? A reporter I am familiar with could not believe that he did not want anything more to do with the team especially the seniors. Just passing it on.

Far as I know he is still there. I guess I can understand him not wanting to answer the questions that would be asked but at the same time he could have done something for the kids even it was a closed door thing.

Pounder, you say they are going to have openings. Who's leaving? As I've been told Allen is still in the classroom at Central and from all the wealth of knowledge on here you say nobody will hire him. If he doesnt leave as a teacher, are they gonna fire teachers to get openings? So my question is, where are all the openings? Have we ever sat down and thought, huh, I wonder if the reason why they have not advertised a position is that maybe they don't have one to advertise! Shew, that was exhausting.

Someone will hire him...if not...he would be a great used car salesman. We all bought into it at some point or another. I defended him for two years until this year.

Stan, There will be openings. Allen will leave. There will be other attrition of teaching positions at the school. Cook may leave. Also u do not have to teach at the school that u are coaching .You can be teaching at another school in the system and coach at Central. Also u do not have to be a teacher period and still coach. But u have to be approved by the TSSAA and the HC department of education just like Coach Dunn was and the JV coaches were. By the way I do not think anybody in this school system will hire him . I think he goes to another state or to a private school.

Edited by Pounder1

No Strickland. I want someone with head coach experience if possible. and wants to be there. They have to be currently on a High school staff and been on/in a winning program. Strickland as a head coach was 0-18. May be a good offensive line coach and has not coached in a while. I don't think Coach Bloodsaw is ready for a head high school job along with Cook. I think both are good assistants but need more experience on high school level. Just my opinion which everybody has one. I will back whoever they bring in win or tie. Oops no more ties now.

I do think there are other names out there that we have not heard yet. I think a booster club member  and a returning player needs to be on the search committee. A player that can be trusted and keep his mouth shut before the announcement is made. Again my opinion.

I think you need to be on the committee. I mean, you throw out these names and qualifications like you know each and everyone of them. Have you interviewed these guys? Do you know their coaching philosophies? Do you know their experience? Years coaching? My guess is nope, but you sure can throw them under the bus for who knows what reasons. Guess what I don't know these answers either but I'm not saying they are no good for the program either!